Greg Hardy Day two, will he sign thread **Leave out Moral and legal issues**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Maybe, but the world is a different place now than it was 20 years ago.

Maybe the world, but there's always been awful people. And talented awful people always get more chances than untalented awful people.
The world doesn't, hasn't and won't change those things no matter how many years you go back, or forward.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
I'm less concerned about the bucs and "moral" stuff in this thread than the one year deal stuff.

I want this guy for the next 4-5 years.
6b9485107f203b88b72ba5aae4bc1aeb.jpg

garyv

Reaction score
If he does sign a one year deal my biggest question say he is suspended 2 games and the rest of the year has 16 sacks
instead of letting him test Free Agency can you tag him if desired ? I've never been sure who can be tagged and who can't ?

I mean tagged for the next season ?

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Since we are waiting on any word, Im just gonna kill some time by posting my plans for the day.....

Im heading to a dentist appointment and afterwards Im going to buy a laxative because Im constipated. It has not been a good couple days for my toothe or stomach

garyv

Reaction score
Jenky are those your projections ? 5 yr 63 mil w/28 mil guaranteed

dallasdave

Reaction score
Maybe the world, but there's always been awful people. And talented awful people always get more chances than untalenteTongued awful people.
The world doesn't, hasn't and won't change those things no matter how many years you go back, or forward.

Corso you have a Silver Tongue, well said indeed.

rynochop

Reaction score
So what number post before someone complains about the contract? I.ll say number 4.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
Between 1 and 3 pm CST. I'm a noncommittal kinda guy.
More like darts and less like horse shoes. That's the whole fun of the thing. I say Tampa gets one last phone call and holds this thing up until..3:33 EST.

Presser tomorrow at noon.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Since we are waiting on any word, Im just gonna kill some time by posting my plans for the day.....

Im heading to a dentist appointment and afterwards Im going to buy a laxative because Im constipated. It has not been a good couple days for my toothe or stomach

Excellent! What about some high colonics... That really helps.

khiladi

Reaction score
I'm less concerned about the bucs and "moral" stuff in this thread than the one year deal stuff.

Me too.. I was just pointing out the 'moral outrage' over this guy, while people were talking about the 'moral integrity' of Murray and letting him go...

Status
Not open for further replies.