Greg Hardy Day two, will he sign thread **Leave out Moral and legal issues**

Status
Not open for further replies.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Maybe, but it doesn't make it right obviously.

No it doesn't. Just expected. It is also expected that the general public will be all over the place on this issue. Some will like it and some won't, with varying degrees of both.

dallasdave

Reaction score
True. You can just watch the movie TROY and see it. King of King's Agamemnon couldn't stand Achillies, yet he put up with him because he was such great fighter.

Always been that way and always will.

Yeah, Brad Pitt did a good job as Achillies.

dfense

Reaction score
Link to old thread

http://cowboyszone.com/threads/greg...tephen-jones-says-with-intent-to-sign.317733/

======================================

After Day-Long Visit, Hardy & Cowboys Continue Talks; Could Revisit on Wed.

IRVING, Texas – Free-agent defensive end Greg Hardy spent most of the day at Valley Ranch Tuesday, meeting with various coaches on the staff.

While he left late afternoon without a deal in place, it appears negotiations could start in the evening with the possibility of a deal getting struck as early as Wednesday.

Hardy is scheduled to remain in the Dallas area until Wednesday with a possible revisit in the morning, which could involve a physical if the negotiations get that far.

Read more http://www.dallascowboys.com/news/2...ardy-cowboys-continue-talks-could-revisit-wed

Very reminiscent of the Charles Haley signing. The missing piece to put them over the top.

manster4ever

Reaction score
Not legal problems. I am fine with that. His team mates have all mostly loved him.

I've come around in the last couple days. I would like to see a one year deal with incentives built in and no more. He needs to show he can be trusted quite frankly. We shall see soon enough.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
The man has gone through the legal system. Let it go. Are you a larger authority than our entire legislative and judicial system? No? Then let it go.

You don't even know any of the facts of the case. You weren't there that night. You don't know the woman or circumstances. If having a moral compass means condemning a man you've never met, without facts who has gone through our legal system. Well... I don't want one.

He settled which caused her to drop charges. If he was truly innocent of everything he wouldn't have settled.

And in all sincerity where are the other character threads on Hardy? I'll be happy to discuss this there.

Gaede

Reaction score
This is still disgusting. I remain totally against signing Hardy.

Maybe we can sweep up Peterson, Rice and Aaron Hernandez while we're at it.

You know what? I hate to say it, but I'm leaning this way as well now. Domestic abuse, sexual assault and violence are very real and serious issues in N. America, as with other parts of the world. We can turn a blind eye easy enough, but when it's our wives, mothers, sisters or daughters involved this 'laughing' matter is plenty serious. I'm concerned after reading more about this guy and the situation that is was swept under the rug and not merely an error in judgment.

My only hope is that being in Dallas and with a good organization, Hardy will learn from his mistakes and become a positive influence on other boys and men.

Silverstar

Reaction score
benStillerDoIt.jpg

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
http://cowboysblog.***BANNED-URL***/2015/03/greg-hardy-the-pass-rusher-dallas-needs.html/

Sturm seems excited too.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
No way we only give him a one year deal. From what everybodys saying he will be suspened for 6 games. lock him up to a long term deal that protects dallas if he messes up again.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
Football is a billion dollar monster that no one can control. If Bin Laden could run a 4.4 some one wouldve offered him a contract after his "suspension".

The league is disgusting and not the one I grew up watching. I loved Emmitt not because he was a great player but he was a great person. He was whiny at the beginning and end of his career but when Walter Payton's family honors you that shows the kind of person you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.