Greg Hardy Day two, will he sign thread **Leave out Moral and legal issues**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bucs GM, Jason Licht: Hello?

Drew Rosenhaus: Hey, I just wanted to let you guys know you're still in the mix. Nothing's been agreed on.

Jason: Okay, great. Yep. Goodbye.

~long pause~

Jason: ~looking around room~ Did we offer this guy a contract?

esloan

Reaction score
I don't think he is choosing between us and the Bucs. I think Rosenhaus is just using that as a negotiation tactic and putting a timeline on getting the deal done. That dude is here and is about to sign today.
That is quite possible. We will know soon enough, I guess.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
From the piece posted by BrAinPainNt:

Seriously, Ben? That's all you got? That's the basis upon which you describe Hardy as "unmanageable" at times? Sounds like you're trying to create an issue where there isn't one

You do understand the teammates called him unmanageable, right? The author has zip to do with that.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You do understand the teammates called him unmanageable, right? The author has zip to do with that.

Correct...from the start of the article...

Former Carolina tight end Ben Hartsock talked about what it's like to be Greg Hardy's teammate on KESN-FM 103.3. Here are some highlights.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
gee.

JJT lobbing a shot in vs. doing some news.

how...unusual of him.

JJT deserves to be ridiculed for many things.

However...I think it is a valid point or question he brings up.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
JJT hatin hard and doesn't want this deal to happen

His Tweet yesterday with a bleeding heart about letting a good guy like Murray walk while a bad guy Hardy gets chance after chance was a beaut.

Outlaw Heroes

Reaction score

Given that I quoted Hartsock and called him out on what he said, I'm quite certain I understand. Btw, it was a single former teammate. And his basis for calling Hardy "unmanageable" at times is a joke. Though I don't doubt it will resonate with some (like you? or JJT?) who want to dislike Hardy.

khiladi

Reaction score
Bucs GM, Jason Licht: Hello?

Drew Rosenhaus: Hey, I just wanted to let you guys know you're still in the mix. Nothing's been agreed on.

Jason: Okay, great. Yep. Goodbye.

~long pause~

Jason: ~looking around room~ Did we offer this guy a contract?

More like...

Jason: ~whose Greg Hardy?

CCBoy

Reaction score
Ex-teammate describes Hardy as 'nightmare' for opponents but sometimes 'unmanageable'

Having played with Greg Hardy, who is he?

Ben Hartsock: I'm not sure Greg Hardy knows exactly who he is yet. Greg Hardy is an interesting character. His notoriety as of late hasn't been in a positive light, but before the whole domestic violence thing came down on him, he was more of just kind of viewed as kind of a cartoon figure in our locker room. He was kind of a harmless beast kind of thing, in the sense that everything was just kind of benign goofiness. But Greg can play football. Don't mix that up one bit. He can play football. You don't find guys who are 6-4 and can run 4.6 and 300 pounds. Those guys don't grow on trees. That's the thing that is so alluring about him. What's interesting is off the field, he's just a unique character. He has an alter ego that has kind of grown into this beast. He refers to himself as The Kraken. I asked him one day about it ... is this your character? How did this Kraken character come to be? He said some guy on Twitter gave him the nickname and he liked it, so he ran with it. It's become one of these things where he's almost losing touch with who Greg Hardy is at times. And The Kraken has taken over a little bit.

Read the rest here.... http://www.***BANNED-URL***/sports/...-for-opponents-but-sometimes-unmanageable.ece

Charles Haley part two...and probably as good. Dallas could give this player life, in a good way as well.

burmafrd

Reaction score
therre are many more stories about team mates praising Hardy then otherwise; interesting how some only want to talk about the bad.

I mean TO trashed Witten so we should believe him not the other 99% of players?

khiladi

Reaction score
Why would Drew throw this out there and still try to drive up value? That's sleazy even for an agent.

khiladi

Reaction score

One players perspective does not a plural make. What I've read is pretty much everybody in Carolina, teammates and fans, is that they want him back and the only person that doesn't is the owner. And I have a feeling him not really wanting him is because of the cost it would have taken to sign him, the 'personal issues' being just the excuse he needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.