Greg Hardy: 'This has been the most awesome period of my life, I'm a Dallas Cowboy'

KB1122

Reaction score
If you want to overlook Hardy's actions and statements because football is that important to you, whatever. But don't go around trying to pass him off as a good guy.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Sure bud. So not I'm the only one that knows something which is why the Panthers released one of their best players, only one other team was mildly interested in him, he didn't appeal his own suspension and he decided to reach a "settlement" with the accuser.

Anyways, are you going to continue to ignore my question? Whether innocent or not, do you think it's appropriate for him to be making comments like that? Is that someone you want representing this team? If your answer to both questions is yes than don't bother replying because I don't want to waste any more time arguing with someone who supports that. Sooooooo moving on...

Teams weren't interested, including the Panthers, because of the scrutiny the NFL has come under due to domestic violence. Teams don't have any more information on the matter than us fans do, so I don't know what you're trying to point out. Teams wanted to avoid a headache.

And I don't care what Hardy had to say about Brady's wife/wife's sister as long as it wasn't anything inciting violence. Unlike the culture today, I don't get outraged over every throwaway line someone delivers. I don't go looking to be offended.

I'll ask again: Do you know something within the Hardy case no one else does? I can give you a quick rundown: Bench trial found him guilty, he appealed, his ex's story changed and was being called into question, she was either drunk/high (Maybe both) that night, Hardy is the one who called the police and had his agent attempt to remove her from his home, case was settled out of court and DA didn't go further with it.

That's absolutely all there is to it. I'm also not your "bud", you can address me as Matt or my username on here.

aria

Reaction score
Wow you sure are immune to facts.

He was never released. He won his appeal. He never settled his case, the charges were dropped.

He was found guilty! Opted for a jury and the charges were dropped. Why were the charges dropped? You truly believe that the "settlement" was just manufactured by the media? So he calls the gf's bluff, thinks he'll be found innocent, judge finds him guilty. He then opts for a jury, because Carolina's law are jacked and he gets a 2nd chance, and all of the sudden his gf has a change of heart and can't be found. How ironic!

KB1122

Reaction score
The big thing is that he hasn't learned a thing except that he can use money to get away with it. Which makes him a Ray Rice time bomb.

aria

Reaction score
Teams weren't interested, including the Panthers, because of the scrutiny the NFL has come under due to domestic violence. Teams don't have any more information on the matter than us fans do, so I don't know what you're trying to point out. Teams wanted to avoid a headache.

And I don't care what Hardy had to say about Brady's wife/wife's sister as long as it wasn't anything inciting violence. Unlike the culture today, I don't get outraged over every throwaway line someone delivers. I don't go looking to be offended.

I'll ask again: Do you know something within the Hardy case no one else does? I can give you a quick rundown: Bench trial found him guilty, he appealed, his ex's story changed and was being called into question, she was either drunk/high (Maybe both) that night, Hardy is the one who called the police and had his agent attempt to remove her from his home, case was settled out of court and DA didn't go further with it.

That's absolutely all there is to it. I'm also not your "bud", you can address me as Matt or my username on here.

Alright bud. This is pointless, the only thing that gives me comfort is the majority of people I know (Cowboys fans included) and the media disagree with you. I guess you don't have any problems with JJ's photographs with the two girls either because they didn't involve violence. I also bet you believe JJ was set up and/or just having "fun" in those pictures. Whatever. I'm done.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Alright bud. This is pointless, the only thing that gives me comfort is the majority of people I know (Cowboys fans included) and the media disagree with you. I guess you don't have any problems with JJ's photographs with the two girls either because they didn't involve violence. I also bet you believe JJ was set up and/or just having "fun" in those pictures. Whatever. I'm done.

Yeah, I REALLY don't care about the JJ photos, and I'm sure he was having fun. But you keep being outraged!

And I'm glad you are done. Spreading stupidity is never a good thing.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
The big thing is that he hasn't learned a thing except that he can use money to get away with it. Which makes him a Ray Rice time bomb.

What was he supposed to learn? Try to not to get falsely accused of assault from a gold digger.

If he needs to talk about Brady and his wife to get fired up, then keep on talking. I am glad he isn't bowing down and treating the cheater like some kind of god.

dallasdave

Reaction score
What was he supposed to learn? Try to not to get falsely accused of assault from a gold digger.

If he needs to talk about Brady and his wife to get fired up, then keep on talking. I am glad he isn't bowing down and treating the cheater like some kind of god.

Yeah a little trash talk fires up the guys !! Go get em !!!:yourock:

burmafrd

Reaction score
He was found guilty! Opted for a jury and the charges were dropped. Why were the charges dropped? You truly believe that the "settlement" was just manufactured by the media? So he calls the gf's bluff, thinks he'll be found innocent, judge finds him guilty. He then opts for a jury, because Carolina's law are jacked and he gets a 2nd chance, and all of the sudden his gf has a change of heart and can't be found. How ironic!
another that only reads headlines- or is determined to think Hardy guilty no matter what.

burmafrd

Reaction score
the majority of people are sheep who swallow what they are fed by the mediots. Apparently just like you.

burmafrd

Reaction score
If you want to overlook Hardy's actions and statements because football is that important to you, whatever. But don't go around trying to pass him off as a good guy.
if you are going to continually think our court system is in any way perfect I submit to you this simple set of letters

"OJ"

FACT: charges were dismissed and Hardy was freed.
You might not like it but too bad so sad. I happen to think he was stupid enough to get mixed up with a crazy coke *****. and for that alone you should be penalized. But I also doubt he in any way actually abused her other then to try and keep her coked up rear end away from him. Considering there is no other incidents before or since the evidence is gathering that I am much more right about this then you are.

Sportsbabe

Reaction score

I haven't commented on Hardy since my initial comments....but between him and Rice on my scale (with 10 being the worse)...Hardy is a 7 and Rice is a one hundred. (Just in case anyone think there was a typo.)

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Welcome back Kraken!

...and I laugh at anyone that found offence in his "coming out guns blazing" comment.

What's the deal with his interest in Brady's wife? Never heard the details in that one.

AJC

Reaction score
Welcome back Kraken!

...and I laugh at anyone that found offence in his "coming out guns blazing" comment.

What's the deal with his interest in Brady's wife? Never heard the details in that one.

I don't see what the big deal is? Maybe I'm indifferent to the situation because I'm tired of hearing people cry and whine about every single thing in society these days.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Screw the media. Bunch of hack writer alcoholics who are amongst the most sexist and racist people alive yet pontificate about what everyone else says and does