Happily Married?

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
I met a girl while attending a Technical School. After 3 months, I knew she was for me. I got a job 3 weeks later and asked her to marry me. She said yes ( which scared me) We were married 3 weeks later. Not a shotgun wedding lol

That was 40+ years ago. We had 3 kids and now 4 grandkids and one in the basket.

I can't imagine life without her. She is the most important person in our family and I treat her that way. She's a great cook, great housekeeper, very good looking and God fearing person.

I'm a blessed man. Oh and she is a Cowboy fan too!

:thumbup:
My wife is a Cowboys, Spurs, Astros, and Longhorns fan. She even watches and roots for the Penguins with me. She also enjoys going to watch the football games for my alma mater.

I get easily annoyed, always have been, especially by women and their phony bs drama......but she has never ever annoyed me, bored me, or made me want to look for greener grass, cause she has the greenest grass around.

Oh, and I have seen men and women who have their days.....good, bad, and ugly when it comes to their appearance, but this woman of mine always looks beautiful, never needs makeup, but she likes to wear a little when she goes out. I am in awe of her physical appearance, as I have definitely have my fare share of dog days.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
If he's smart, they don't know about each other :)

If he disappears one day, they probably found out :D
That tends to be a problem, sometimes! It's always seemed when I'm trying to be good /loyal in a monogamous relationship!
THAT'S when the sexy vixens start orbiting in my periphery,,, Sheese, stay single, stop shaving and there's nothing but wounded Cows around!