Happily Married?

kimrose

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that...you'd think after that long you would know each other's quirks, etc. My ex and I separated for like six months, got back together awhile, separated again and divorced then got back together again for like 5 years, we literally never talked about it..probably part of the problem. Like Jerry Seinfeld said, breaking up is like knocking over a coke machine, you gotta rock it back and forth a couple times.lol
My ex is actually after child support during those 5 years we were together. Talk about hell hath no fury like a scorned woman, never mind the almost six figures she got on the sale of our house. Which like you say they usually file divorce because they have all the power with courts

This has turned into the He Man woman haters club thread

Uhhemm...cough...lol. Which is why I haven't responded yet. lol. I understand. Not all marriages were built to last. But I would like to have a small input from a woman's point of view, if I may.:oops:

I am a happy married woman. I met my husband when I was sweet 16, he was a rowdy 18 year old. And when I say rowdy, I Mean It! LOL. We were very young, but I knew right off the bat that he was the one that I wanted to be with forever. Went through heaven and hell to stay with him through the early years, but we worked things out and stayed the course. We loved each other, and thought we were worth fighting for. Through the years, we went through ups and downs, highs and lows, great times and fighting times, wonderful times and horrible times, exciting times and boring times, the spontaneous times and the mundane times, best friends and worst enemies. You name it, we went through it, physically and emotionally. Our ride has not been an incredibly smooth one, but it has been a REAL one, full of honesty and truth, no matter how hard it is to handle at the time, and it is a ride that I would take again and again, just because I love him enough to do that. Next month we will celebrate our 28th year of marriage, but we were together four years dating before that. :)

If my husband ever divorced me I would die. Because he is the reason I breathe. He gave me our two beautiful sons, and he is my best friend. Without him in my life, honestly, their is no life. We have fought together, loved together, struggled together, hated together, grown into adults together, brought life into this world together, said goodbye to our parents and other loved ones together, sailed on the winds together, slithered in the mud together, been dirt poor together, been rich together, been bored stiff together, had the most outrageous and crazy fun nights together! lol.....we have done it all. And we have done it all Together. Never once have we separated, no matter how bad our fights were, no matter how angry or disappointed we were in one another, Never Once have we been able to live without each other, no matter what. Because Love is together and Love is Life. Good times and bad. And honestly, I need him way more than he needs me. And I am still very attracted to him, and I love to watch him working around the house and yard, especially when he doesn't know I am watching. ;) He is still very sexy to me, even though he doesn't think he is, at 50. I am still very much in love with him. And I Love him. Forever.

Oh and as far as intelligence goes, he is an electrician supervisor and I am a retired nurse supervisor. Pretty compatible in that area. lol. But most importantly, for the Cowboys connection, we are both lifelong Cowboys fans. It is very important that you both love the same team, everything else can be worked out in the wash. lol ;)

There is a woman in love's point of view. :starspin:

Last edited:

haleyrules

Reaction score
Uhhemm...cough...lol. Which is why I haven't responded yet. lol. I understand. Not all marriages were built to last. But I would like to have a small input from a woman's point of view, if I may.:oops:

I am a happy married woman. I met my husband when I was sweet 16, he was a rowdy 18 year old. And when I say rowdy, I Mean It! LOL. We were very young, but I knew right off the bat that he was the one that I wanted to be with forever. Went through heaven and hell to stay with him through the early years, but we worked things out and stayed the course. We loved each other, and thought we were worth fighting for. Through the years, we went through ups and downs, highs and lows, great times and fighting times, wonderful times and horrible times, exciting times and boring times, the spontaneous times and the mundane times, best friends and worst enemies. You name it, we went through it, physically and emotionally. Our ride has not been an incredibly smooth one, but it has been a REAL one, full of honesty and truth, no matter how hard it is to handle at the time, and it is a ride that I would take again and again, just because I love him enough to do that. Next month we will celebrate our 28th year of marriage, but we were together four years dating before that. :)

If my husband ever divorced me I would die. Because he is the reason I breathe. He gave me our two beautiful sons, and he is my best friend. Without him in my life, honestly, their is no life. We have fought together, loved together, struggled together, hated together, grown into adults together, brought life into this world together, said goodbye to our parents and other loved ones together, sailed on the winds together, slithered in the mud together, been dirt poor together, been rich together, been bored stiff together, had the most outrageous and crazy fun nights together! lol.....we have done it all. And we have done it all Together. Never once have we separated, no matter how bad our fights were, no matter how angry or disappointed we were in one another, Never Once have we been able to live without each other, no matter what. Because Love is together and Love is Life. Good times and bad. And honestly, I need him way more than he needs me. And I am still very attracted to him, and I love to watch him working around the house and yard, especially when he doesn't know I am watching. ;) He is still very sexy to me, even though he doesn't think he is, at 50. I am still very much in love with him. And I Love him. Forever.

Oh and as far as intelligence goes, he is an electrician supervisor and I am a retired nurse supervisor. Pretty compatible in that area. lol. But most importantly, for the Cowboys connection, we are both lifelong Cowboys fans. It is very important that you both love the same team, everything else can be worked out in the wash. lol ;)

WOW. Thats so nice! Lane be a lucky man.:clap:

DFWJC

Reaction score

Great stuff Kim!

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score

Kim, honey, this was incredibly beautiful. @lane is a very lucky man. But I'm sure he knows that :)