Hardy admonished by Cowboys for comments about Tom Brady's wife

Discussion in 'Overtime Zone' started by RS12, Oct 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

98,138 Messages
    24,775 Likes Received
    They reported it because it was goofy

“Have you seen his wife? I hope she comes to the game. I hope her sister comes to the game, all her friends come to the game. One of my favorite games of the year, guys.”
    For some reason, Hardy was then told by a reporter that Jaguars quarterback Blake Bortles probably has an attractive wife as well.
    “Is she?” Hardy said. “This kind of information is important. That’s how I select my Pro Bowls.”

Mr_C likes this.
  2. ifixoldhouses

ifixoldhouses Active Member

265 Messages
    201 Likes Received
    You had me at adomish or w/e lol
    Who uses that word?
    warn or reprimand someone firmly.
    "she admonished me for appearing at breakfast unshaven"

3. JoeyBoy718

JoeyBoy718 Well-Known Member

11,463 Messages
    10,968 Likes Received
    He should get another 4 games.

4. DandyDon52

DandyDon52 Well-Known Member

13,365 Messages
    8,568 Likes Received
    joked about why he loves facing Brady.
    “I love seeing Tom Brady. He’s cool,” Hardy said. “Have you seen his wife? I hope she comes to the game; I hope her sister comes to the game, all her friends come to the game. One of my favorite games of the year, guys.”
    not that bad, he thinks he is a ladys man ! lol

5. coult44

coult44 Well-Known Member

5,200 Messages
    4,814 Likes Received
    Tell me what you would be all over him for? I just want to know what I should be upset about him saying, so that I know where supposed to be with my morals. Apparently I'm off in my thinking because there are so many people upset with his comments.

dallasdave likes this.
  6. Mr_C

Mr_C Carharris2

10,159 Messages
    11,053 Likes Received
    No. The media would not let Leonard Little ever speak of motorists. It's standard procedure.

CanadianCowboysFan likes this.
  7. Doomsday101

98,138 Messages
    24,775 Likes Received
    Added attention and distraction, the Cowboys really do not want. What he said was goofy a bit immature no big deal but Cowboys really would rather see media attention about the game not this childish stuff.

Garrett spoke to him, Hardy is good with it just move on to the game.

Sportsbabe likes this.
  8. canters

canters Well-Known Member

3,676 Messages
    2,124 Likes Received
    The extent that the PC culture has entered my beloved sport of pro football is depressing. Hardy is someone who speaks without thinking but this was not that big of a deal.....the PC media would not stop unless and until they got their pound of flesh.

Sportsbabe likes this.
  9. RunDMC

RunDMC Benched

2,407 Messages
    2,286 Likes Received
    So Hardy thinks there are NFL players that have attractive wives.

What a monster.

10. ringmaster

ringmaster Well-Known Member

2,330 Messages
    437 Likes Received
    Actually Little killed a woman years ago with his vehicle.

11. YosemiteSam

YosemiteSam Unfriendly and Aloof!

46,291 Messages
    22,714 Likes Received
    Monster? You mean the flying spaghetti monster?

[​IMG]

12. Aikmaniac

Aikmaniac Well-Known Member

4,965 Messages
    1,033 Likes Received
    I agree with Joe Rod. Just give some panned answers, play ball, and let it all blow over. The Cowboys PR staff is probably going crazy anyway without these supposed "innuendos" remarks from Hardy.

13. canters

canters Well-Known Member

3,676 Messages
    2,124 Likes Received
    Hardy has been tried and convicted in the court of public opinion of the sports media...he cannot be allowed to pursue a career or exist as a human being without bowing to the norms the PC media impose.

dallasdave and Mr_C like this.
  14. Doomsday101

98,138 Messages
    24,775 Likes Received
    Did not say he was a monster but then again what the hell does Brady wife have to do with the upcoming game? Cowboys spoke to him you think they would do that if they were cool with it? I doubt it.
    No crime was done, no punishment needed but this is not Carolina this is Dallas were things become big deals when someone passes gas in the locker room. It is just not needed.

dragon_mikal likes this.
  15. RunDMC

RunDMC Benched

2,407 Messages
    2,286 Likes Received
    NFL players aren't allowed to make jokes or make levidity of the situation. Doing so is unacceptable!

They must be serious 24/7.

dallasdave likes this.
  16. Doomsday101

98,138 Messages
    24,775 Likes Received
    So if Jason Garrett were to say something to the effect of yeah speaking of Brady I wonder if his wife and sister are going to be at the game, big grin. That would be cool right?

Fact is the lights shine brighter in Dallas what is done and said become bigger deals than need be but it is the reality

17. Alexander

Alexander What's it going to be then, eh?

60,836 Messages
    64,338 Likes Received
    It is not just the media. Faux social outrage is a big deal now. Everyone gets in on it to appear tuned in like they deeply care about social issues. They know it sells to the fake national consciousness in our culture.

18. Bowdown27

Bowdown27 Well-Known Member

6,792 Messages
    5,010 Likes Received
    Everyone has their opinion. Good or bad. This guy will be scrutinized no matter what. People in the Dallas area love him. Say he's a genuine guy who's always around downtown Dallas.

19. Richmond Cowboy

Richmond Cowboy Well-Known Member

2,536 Messages
    2,969 Likes Received
    Eventually Garret's comments will be construed as offensive to grass fields. And as a side note the income inequality of those that paint NFL field lines as opposed to those that own the teams will become a rallying cry.

20. Doomsday101

98,138 Messages
    24,775 Likes Received
    No they make joke all the time. Hollywood Henderson once said Terry Bradshaw was so stupid that he could not spell Cat if you spotted him the C and the T. I would just suggest keep family including wifes out of it. Why bring that on? this is Dallas not Carolina, Cowboys have enough on their plate without adding this childish crap to it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.