Hardy admonished by Cowboys for comments about Tom Brady's wife

Discussion in 'Overtime Zone' started by RS12, Oct 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gdogg24

gdogg24 Well-Known Member

842 Messages
    393 Likes Received
    Ok so saying that a comment about a super model being hot is not a big deal is not being objective? Saying an attractive woman is attractive is now too extreme for the PC police? Really? It's now makes someone a dope to say that a woman who made her living based on her looks is doing well in that department,

Mr_C, chris1995 and dallasdave like this.
  2. dallasdave

dallasdave Well-Known Member

30,294 Messages
    79,079 Likes Received
    Well said, stay thirsty my friend !!!

chris1995 and jday like this.
  3. dallasdave

30,294 Messages
    79,079 Likes Received
    :clap:

chris1995 likes this.
  4. khiladi

khiladi Well-Known Member

25,948 Messages
    18,778 Likes Received
    Garrett should take Calvin Hill's former job and leave the coaching to coaches.. l

5. dallasdave

30,294 Messages
    79,079 Likes Received
    :clap::mad::hammer:

chris1995 likes this.
  6. KJJ

KJJ You Have an Axe to Grind

32,711 Messages
    12,176 Likes Received
    That sounds like the way you would handle it. lol

7. khiladi

25,948 Messages
    18,778 Likes Received
    Greg Hardy was praising a woman's beauty.. A woman that walks on stage in Victoria's Secret underwear, dressed with wings...

8. dallasdave

30,294 Messages
    79,079 Likes Received
    :clap:

AshyLarry06 and chris1995 like this.
  9. Ultra Warrior

Ultra Warrior 6 Million Light-years beyond believability.

2,751 Messages
    1,856 Likes Received
    Hardy could have just said "No comment" & the media would have made something out of it. That's what they do, Create stories, not report on them.

dallasdave, AzorAhai and DallasEast like this.
  10. ABQCOWBOY

ABQCOWBOY Regular Joe....

52,094 Messages
    19,781 Likes Received
    LOL.... Could not help but laugh at this post. It's like the obvious is lost on the writer of this article. She is richer then Tom Brady is and it's because people pay her because she is so attractive. It's funny to me.

11. gdogg24

842 Messages
    393 Likes Received
    Ok seriously guys, who would be offended if you were told "a tip of the cap to you, your wife's a stone cold fox" I might be crazy but to me that's a compliment, not like he suggested anything more than that.

65fastback2plus2 likes this.
  12. khiladi

25,948 Messages
    18,778 Likes Received

Oh, the travesty of Hardy objectifying Giselle!

13. dallasdave

30,294 Messages
    79,079 Likes Received
    :lmao::lmao2::clap:

chris1995 likes this.
  14. DallasEast

DallasEast Cowboys 24/7/365 Moderator

42,371 Messages
    25,028 Likes Received
    Quoted for truth. It's sad but the practice of simply reporting the news happens far less often than it actually does.

AshyLarry06, AzorAhai and dallasdave like this.
  15. Supercowboy1986

Supercowboy1986 Benched

3,204 Messages
    3,022 Likes Received
    Are you guys delensuonal or just out of touch with reality? I hate PC more then everyone here, I went to UT and in the Latino community at UT that **** is shoved down your throat CONSTANTLY. With that being said, what hardy said about Brady's wife and family was weird and borderline creepy. Brady's wife nor his family have nothing to do with football or hardy wanting to sack him. Imagine if someone you played against in a sport starting making comments to you about wanting your significant other and their family to be there despite them being there has nothing to do with the game. I would be absolutely livid, if someone was specifically looking for my wife in the stands with their family with the intention of scoping them out.

I agree with what tony k. (From pti said) hardy is already weird and has shown that he doesn't care about others and will say what he is going to say, I'm not sure if would call him a "loose cannon" but he would scare me if I saw him in public. If I saw him waking down the street I would cross over to the other side and continue walking. He's weird and unpredictable and I don't care if he is wearing a star on his helmet.

Also the guns blazing comment was just a stupid thing to say.

RoyTheHammer and PA Cowboy Fan like this.
  16. Bwareinrings94

Bwareinrings94 Well-Known Member

1,100 Messages
    605 Likes Received
    Hypocritical buffoons in the media. I can't count the times they referenced Brady as a guy that has it all citing his supermodel wife. Hardy is not smart with his reference to guns blazing but the media need to Shut the hell up on stirring the "he talked about his wife" pot.

dallasdave likes this.
  17. KJJ

KJJ You Have an Axe to Grind

32,711 Messages
    12,176 Likes Received
    Some of that might not be appropriate here. lol

khiladi, chris1995 and dallasdave like this.
  18. Aven8

Aven8 Well-Known Member

16,646 Messages
    20,460 Likes Received
    Just got in on this one, Jerry said the same thing right after, saying Brady went up 100% after he married her in his eyes.

But he is allowed since he has a VS in his stadium and helps pay her salary! ;)

19. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

96,112 Messages
    22,109 Likes Received
    That very well could be along the lines that Garrett talked with Hardy about.

20. gdogg24

842 Messages
    393 Likes Received

What did he really say? Something like Tom Brady is a cool dude and his wife's hot I hope she invites more supermodels to the game. Not like he said something about hitting her up afterwards, or making a move on her or even speaking to the woman. Basically he said having models at the game improves the scenery

AzorAhai and mattjames2010 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.