Hardy admonished by Cowboys for comments about Tom Brady's wife

Discussion in 'Overtime Zone' started by RS12, Oct 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KJJ

KJJ You Have an Axe to Grind

32,022 Messages
    11,670 Likes Received
    Not trying to change your opinion.

2. JoeKing

JoeKing Diehard Zone Supporter

18,637 Messages
    15,275 Likes Received
    So you're just peeing in the wind.

3. KJJ

32,022 Messages
    11,670 Likes Received
    I'm peeing on a brick wall. lol

4. mattjames2010

mattjames2010 Well-Known Member

17,564 Messages
    15,793 Likes Received
    Dude already has "walked the walk" - he's one of the better DE's in the league and he and Johnson both got after Brady when they faced him in 2013. That's what he was referring back to in the comments he made about Brady being on the ground.

5. mattjames2010

mattjames2010 Well-Known Member

17,564 Messages
    15,793 Likes Received
    Brady doesn't care about it. If there is anything Brady is going to be "outraged" over it will be Hardy's comments about Brady being on the ground. This "Stand up Brady" talk the media is trying to spin, Brady has had choice words to players/coaches in the past. If he wanted to say something to Hardy, he would have.

6. DFWJC

DFWJC Well-Known Member

46,796 Messages
    33,729 Likes Received
    Regarding Christine Brennan--she has been black-out mad at Hardy for a year now. She's borderline rabid at times.

7. JoeKing

18,637 Messages
    15,275 Likes Received
    Depending on the wall... you can get arrested for that here in Texas. This according to Ozzy.

8. Kevinicus

Kevinicus Well-Known Member

15,869 Messages
    8,610 Likes Received
    It would be better if people had a sense of humor instead of looking for excuses to get their panties all twisted up.

chris1995 and dallasdave like this.
  9. KJJ

32,022 Messages
    11,670 Likes Received
    I'm sure you could if it's located on a busy street in downtown. That can get you arrested just about anywhere.

10. JoeKing

18,637 Messages
    15,275 Likes Received
    Okay... so be careful there.

11. RoyTheHammer

RoyTheHammer Well-Known Member

14,487 Messages
    1,543 Likes Received
    lol

12. KJJ

32,022 Messages
    11,670 Likes Received
    You're the one who seems to be aware of all this you sure it was Ozzy who got arrested? lol

13. RoyTheHammer

14,487 Messages
    1,543 Likes Received
    I have a great sense of humor when people say things that are funny.

I also was never outraged in any way by his comments.. just said he's an idiot..which he is. That's all. :)

14. JohnsKey19

JohnsKey19 Well-Known Member

13,304 Messages
    8,101 Likes Received
    This is basically what the deal is. Many are still outraged that Hardy "got off" and only had to sit out 4 games. You best believe any and everything he does/says will be scrutinized with a fine-tooth comb. The guns blazing comment, i could've done without. Maybe he should've kept that one to himself. But the comment about Brady's wife, a world famous SUPERMODEL for crying out loud, being hot was a harmless compliment. I cant believe this is getting so much play in the media.

By the way, Jerry's responses to Hardy are classics. I'd love to hear the actual audio.

15. MWH1967

MWH1967 Boys#1 95

2,940 Messages
    3,465 Likes Received
    lol..can't believe this made 10+ pages. For crying out loud...:grin: what a joke. The kracken... Mind games he be playin.:lmao2:

dguinta1 and Dave_in-NC like this.
  16. 30yrheel

30yrheel Well-Known Member

3,076 Messages
    362 Likes Received
    Everything is magnified when it's the Dallas cowboys.

17. RoyTheHammer

14,487 Messages
    1,543 Likes Received
    Just because some are saying it was stupid, doesn't mean people are outraged, lol.

Its bizarre and creepy to say the least, to steal from an earlier poster. The fact that the question was about facing Brady and he chose to bring up his wife instead of answering the question about facing him on the field is why its so odd. Is that difficult for people to understand here?

Do NFL'ers generally get asked about football stuff and respond by talking about how hot they think other players wives are? I must have missed all that.

18. Junglist

Junglist Benched

1,326 Messages
    1,294 Likes Received
    No, it wasn't. He didn't mean anything other than he wants to come out playing hard. The PC police in the media just jumped on an opportunity to make controversy.

19. RoyTheHammer

14,487 Messages
    1,543 Likes Received
    Nah.. it was dumb to say. If you don't think he put it that way for a reason..come on, now. lol

20. JoeKing

18,637 Messages
    15,275 Likes Received
    So I am told, lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.