Hardy Missing Meetings?

Daillest88

Reaction score
As I said this is a good year to get a good safety in free Agency. That should be ,#1 priority.. Bye Hardy

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Just further proof JG has lost the locker room. The season is over, I would just cut the guy and move on. He has been invisible on the field the last few weeks as well.

I agree, but cutting him today would bring a whole lot of credibility back to Garrett and his locker room. Jerry of course will make him keep him and go the radio to defend Hardy's misdeeds.

Hardy's 4 sacks and one interception is not worth the constant media scrutiny. Hardy has not done one darn thing to win a game. When you need him most, the 4th quarter, he disappears. All that bad publicity and answering questions about Hardy has to wear on the other players, as well as resentment.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Ummmmm, it's PFT.....you know the unicorn Dez video PFT. Can we wait to see what the coach says about this first?

Clarkson

Wonderboyromo
Reaction score
I agree, but cutting him today would bring a whole lot of credibility back to Garrett and his locker room. Jerry of course will make him keep him and go the radio to defend Hardy's misdeeds.

Hardy's 4 sacks and one interception is not worth the constant media scrutiny. Hardy has not done one darn thing to win a game. When you need him most, the 4th quarter, he disappears. All that bad publicity and answering questions about Hardy has to wear on the other players, as well as resentment.

Do interceptions that aren't turned into touchdowns by the offense count more in the 4th quarter? he's done PLENTY to help the Cowboys win games on the field. Does he have to have a sack and INT every game to be considered a great player? He will have another monster game sooner or later.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score

Credibility to us has zero implications on the field. Fans REALLY need to get over themselves. We don't matter to the outcome.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
If you're not winning games with a player who's a distraction and has off the field concerns they're not worth the trouble. If the reports are true that Hardy's been late for meetings it won't surprise me if he's released before the season is over. With the season in the toilet he could end up being the first casualty.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
if true, Hardy seems to be having a little too much fun
beeing in dallas. the spotlight isnt for everybody.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
That assumes another team would risk signing him with the associated baggage that surely comes with him.

That all played out in Dallas. If he stays clean till the end of the season and gets his sacks up, it won't be a problem for him to get paid.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maybe he was at a seminar on how to deal with the media including how to use social media in a positive manner.

Wonder Dez and Beasley will miss meetings this month for similar seminars?

J/K

Swanny

Reaction score
I am a Hardy backer. I want him on my team his play is good enough to deal with the headache. Even when he doesnt register a sack he still impacts the run game and eats up some blockers. However I must say I would NOT want him signed to a long term deal. He obviously has a piss poor attitude and with a new multi million dollor contract I am sure he will only get worse at that point. I let him walk after this season. He was worth the gamble for this one season.

Sydla

Reaction score
No, it doesn't. It means they will not confirm or deny.

When the media reported Hardy skipped a practice earlier this year, the Cowboys quickly jumped on it saying that he had an excused absence.

Now a report comes out that he missed a meeting and what is the Cowboys response? They suddenly don't talk about internal matters like this?

Come on, you aren't that naive.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Bottom line was Haley was way way worse. He wasn't cut. Irvin wasn't a saint, not cut. Now Hardy hasn't been producing like we all hoped but no one else is either. I just don't see him being let go and I think Jerry will do all he can to keep him. Remember we are talking Jerry here.
Hardy keeps the Cowboys in the news.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
When the media reported Hardy skipped a practice earlier this year, the Cowboys quickly jumped on it saying that he had an excused absence.

Now a report comes out that he missed a meeting and what is the Cowboys response? They suddenly don't talk about internal matters like this?

Come on, you aren't that naive.

Or It could be thy are simply tired of the press and will give these type of answers from now on.