Has any fanbase suffered as much as Cowboys fans have the last 5 years?

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
I don't know about all of the other teams, .. but I am very aware that Dallas has suffered many many very painful losses in many different unbelieveable ways.

This has been very difficult to endure, time after time.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
I don't know about all of the other teams, .. but I am very aware that Dallas has suffered many many very painful losses in many different unbelieveable ways.

This has been very difficult to endure, time after time.

Yeah I agree, we've at least been in the mix but I don't think any team has suffered more unbelievable gut wrenching losses. I'm almost numb now because could we possibly find an even more brutal way to lose in the future?

My guess is - yes.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Yeah I agree, we've at least been in the mix but I don't think any team has suffered more unbelievable gut wrenching losses. I'm almost numb now because could we possibly find an even more brutal way to lose in the future?

My guess is - yes.

- sshhhhhhhhhhhh -

Don't even say that.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Wouldn't that be perfect, .. so far Jerry has the "entertainment" part covered, but the winning part, .. not so much.

Can't argue with this! :) I do my share of yelling at the TV and muttering under my breath. It just last long at my age. :)

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
I'm sure they are miserable for living in that dump of a city as well. The Browns just fit the vibe going on in Cleveland. Sucky.

Hey now that is my hometown you are talking about :p It's actually not that bad of a city and it gets a bad reputation nationwide.

romothesavior

Reaction score
I say this to my friends all the time: All teams lose, but no team loses like the Cowboys.

The number of embarrassing primetime losses we've had over the past few years makes me sick to my stomach.

romothesavior

Reaction score
Our losses are just downright insane sometimes. I mean just off the top of my head: the bobbled snap game, the Commanders opener that ended on a holding call, both of the Detroit meltdowns in recent years, the GB debacle this year, our coach icing our own kicker, last year's Commanders finale, the Denver game this year, the almost amazing Dez touchdown game last season... I could go on and on. And virtually every one of those games was on in primetime.

So yes, that's a LOT of suffering. I think you'd be hard pressed to find another team with that kind of track record.

Ring Leader

Reaction score
I can't imagine what 49er fans are going through right now. 3 Straight years being so close but to come up inches short. At least we knew we stunk and were not buying tickets to the big dance. Sure they will probably be in the hunt again next year but for now they are in some serious pain.

FanSince61

Thanks for the memories Dandy
Reaction score
I can't imagine what 49er fans are going through right now. 3 Straight years being so close but to come up inches short. At least we knew we stunk and were not buying tickets to the big dance. Sure they will probably be in the hunt again next year but for now they are in some serious pain.

You were not around in 1980-82.