Have Dak waive his NTC, then send him to New England

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
I highly doubt we will get a top 5 pick for him too. However I think a team that hasn't had any option at QB might be interested.

I thought maybe Chicago might be tempted to let us to move up to #9..

But yeah.. it is a long shot.
You guys are clueless

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Im down with that, Man. Problem is, Jerruh and Pats owner Robert Kraft had a bitter confrontation at 2022 owners meeting. (Jerry told Kraft "Dont *** with me"). Maybe they made up later.
Yeah THATS the reason the Pats wouldn't give a Top3 pick for a 30 year old Choke artist who sucksnup a third of a teams salary cap LOL.

Quick question: how many 1st round picks would you trade the Eagles for Jalen Hurts?

McMicah

Reaction score
If you are going to trade Dak, trade him to Belichek at Atlanta once he’s hired. Atlanta is strong and all Bill needs is a QB but isn’t drafting high enough to feel like he gets the one he wants. Dak is perfect bc Bill will think he can fix him. Bill will want to win now, so they are likely to trade multiple picks for him. Then we roll with Lance and get Joe Alt #8, best CB at #24, and best C at #56

MS17

Reaction score
Yeah THATS the reason the Pats wouldn't give a Top3 pick for a 30 year old Choke artist who sucksnup a third of a teams salary cap LOL.

Quick question: how many 1st round picks would you trade the Eagles for Jalen Hurts?
That's a real good question. Probably no interest. Phila or some team is going to have to rehab Hurts off and on each year. He's injured more than a RB.

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
So we're playing Madden here, where we can force trades for 30 year old choke artists that make 60 mil a year for a Top 3 pick chock full of franchise QBs on ROOKIE DEALS?

Let's double down and trade them Mazi and Schoonmaker for Christian Gonzolas and fourteen 1st rounders.
Deep breaths. Just a thought and trying to make conversation.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
New England receives: QB Dak Prescott and Dallas' 2024 1st round pick

Dallas receives: New England's 2024 1st round pick (#3 overall)

Draft QB Jayden Daniels at #3 overall and rebuild the OL and defense

Boom.
What incentive does Dak have to waive the no trade clause? None that I see. Why would Dak want his new team to give up players or picks which would weaken his new team?

ICP

Reaction score
If Fatso is staying so is his Crap, eh, I mean Dak

MojaveJT

Reaction score
What incentive does Dak have to waive the no trade clause? None that I see. Why would Dak want his new team to give up players or picks which would weaken his new team?
I mean he didn’t care about this team during his first contract. We’ll see where his head is at if they are in talks of an extension :barf:

rambo2

Reaction score
I'm sure his new teammates will say the right things.
Dak isn't going anywhere. He probably has at least 5 years left with the Cowboys. He has got another year with McCarthy and he just had his best year.

kwcool619

Reaction score

The way Hurts played down the stretch, and Seth Joyner taking him to the woodshed during the Eagles post game show, right now the answer is none.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Deep breaths. Just a thought and trying to make conversation.
Yeah....but it's silly conversation. It's the kind of hypothetical silly trade suggestion people make that don't understand football, or that don't understand that other team's primary objective isn't to make the Cowboys better.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
That's a real good question. Probably no interest. Phila or some team is going to have to rehab Hurts off and on each year. He's injured more than a RB.
It wasn't a real question.

Just a mental exercise for people to do so they can realize that just like Hurts, no team will be throwing 1st round picks at us for Dak either.

At least Hurts isnstill young

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
The way Hurts played down the stretch, and Seth Joyner taking him to the woodshed during the Eagles post game show, right now the answer is none.
Right.

The exact # of 1st rounders Dak would get (who's 6 years older than Hurts, with 1 less NFC CG win and 1 less SB appearance than Hurts has)

Zero.

glimmerman

Reaction score
New England receives: QB Dak Prescott and Dallas' 2024 1st round pick

Dallas receives: New England's 2024 1st round pick (#3 overall)

Draft QB Jayden Daniels at #3 overall and rebuild the OL and defense

Boom.
Geez. And when he is another wentz or hurts then we can move on in another 3 years because he is gonna suck worse than the others. You can’t pick a NFL starting QB. You can guess and play him and when you drop to 27th team in the league then you can have another top 5 picks in the draft. Then you can trade other higher picks and try it again..,

starfan1

Reaction score
What do those QBs have in common? They won in the 20th century. The game has changed. You need elite QB play in the playoffs to win a championship.
Nick foles says hi but I get your point it helps to have that. What you really need is a complete team and solid coaching

Creative offenses . But your right an upgrade at QB wouldn’t hurt it’s not coming this year for sure but maybe 2025

MS17

Reaction score
It wasn't a real question.

Just a mental exercise for people to do so they can realize that just like Hurts, no team will be throwing 1st round picks at us for Dak either.

At least Hurts isnstill young
Of course. agree, no sane front office will pitch high draft picks for Dak. Dak compares with one of those knock off Rolex watches hawked on Broadway for $50.