Twitter: Highest Rate of Pass-Catchers Considered Open or Wide Open During the 2021-22 Season

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
Naw I know he's y'all great hype but naw until Stafford does something he's a bum.

I get what you're saying I Just don't knock a guy based on the "enviroment" or talent he plays with....because i'd argue Dak has to QB a team where the GM is Jerry Jones.....and had to play quarterback under Jason Garrett. That's two of the worst scenarios I could think of for a young QB...
I’d take Stafford over Dak in a second.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Oooffff.

Now it's PFF and I take their stats with big grains of salt but even during the telecast Sunday, Romo was trying to be diplomatic but you could tell he was itching to continually point out the guys Dak was missing who were open.

The thing with Dak is there was a point in time when he was too aggressive. Like in that Tampa Bay game, he was taking chances on throws that were risky. But somewhere along the line this season, he seemed to regress, often taking the quick dump off, etc.

People that have watched the All 22, especially over the 2nd half the season, have noted he seems to be missing guys way more than he ever did.

He was just off the second half of the season. Defenses were playing shell coverage to force him to be more precise with this throws, but there were plenty of "easy" throws that he just missed when he had decent protection. I'm not sure why, but it's been that way ever since the leg injury he suffered during the season (other than a couple of games against teams missing or sitting defensive starters that gave fans false hope). Considering that he's our quarterback for the next few years, I hope he can get it fixed.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Every single one of them has a OC better than Kellen Moore lol....their OC's aren't learning on the fly.
The OC scheme's them open, the WRs run the routes and get open. So what's the problem here????

Coop says he can be great and he's always open, they need to get him the ball. Well it looks like he's right and we have one of the highest % of open receivers.

The QB is not getting them the ball.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The OC scheme's them open, the WRs run the routes and get open. So what's the problem here????

Coop says he can be great and he's always open, they need to get him the ball. Well it looks like he's right and we have one of the highest % of open receivers.

The QB is not getting them the ball.
Coop literally just crapped on the OC a few weeks ago lol…

SackMaster

Reaction score
Did we or did we not have the ball with over 2 minutes left and 3 time outs with a chance to win the game?
We did and even if Dak completed the 3rd Down pass to Zeke and Zeke would have made a first down, we had Penalty that was declined (Holding on Smith) ready to completely negate that play too.

Then the Defense had a chance to make the 49ers go 3 and Out after that drive, but the Defense bailed them out with the Defensive Holding on Gregory on their 2nd down play that would have made it 3rd and 9.

I mean, all of that is relevant since you want to focus on the last two minutes of the game, right?

So I can and will be man enough to say that Dak DID NOT step up. Period. He did not play playoff caliber football. Feel free to quote me on that. It's the truth.

Now can you be man enough to admit that he was not alone?

I'll wait, but I won't hold my breath since I doubt you can see anything wrong with the team that is not named Dak.

Oh well, not everyone can be honest about the things they care about.
:thumbup:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
We did and even if Dak completed the 3rd Down pass to Zeke and Zeke would have made a first down, we had Penalty that was declined (Holding on Smith) ready to completely negate that play too.

Then the Defense had a chance to make the 49ers go 3 and Out after that drive, but the Defense bailed them out with the Defensive Holding on Gregory on their 2nd down play that would have made it 3rd and 9.

I mean, all of that is relevant since you want to focus on the last two minutes of the game, right?

So I can and will be man enough to say that Dak DID NOT step up. Period. He did not play playoff caliber football. Feel free to quote me on that. It's the truth.

Now can you be man enough to admit that he was not alone?

I'll wait, but I won't hold my breath since I doubt you can see anything wrong with the team that is not named Dak.

Oh well, not everyone can be honest about the things they care about.
:thumbup:
Oh, there's a lot wrong with this team besides Dak and it starts at the top.

Jerry, Stephen, McCarthy, Zeke, Williams, CeeDee, Gregory are all problems.