Twitter: Highest Rate of Pass-Catchers Considered Open or Wide Open During the 2021-22 Season

SackMaster

Reaction score
Oh, there's a lot wrong with this team besides Dak and it starts at the top.

Jerry, Stephen, McCarthy, Zeke, Williams, CeeDee, Gregory are all problems.
Not trying to be rude, but based off your sole focus on Dak in 99% of your post, this was surprising.

Glad we agree on something. The TEAM failed to produce in the playoffs this year. Case closed.
:thumbup:

Steve007

Reaction score
I believe you…people on here said they’d rather have Dalton then Dak so nothing shocks me…..
I wouldn't take Dalton, but if the cowboys had Dalton they would be in the same place as they are with Dak....at home for the rest of the playoffs.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I wouldn't take Dalton, but if the cowboys had Dalton they would be in the same place as they are with Dak....at home for the rest of the playoffs.
If they had Kyler Murray or Justin Herbert they would be in the same place as Dak too what's your point lol?

Steve007

Reaction score
If they had Kyler Murray or Justin Herbert they would be in the same place as Dak too what's your point lol?
The point is they are paying a huge contract to a QB who can't win in the playoffs, so they might as well have gotten someone cheaper....same results LOL
If they had Justin Herbert and he was on the 40 they would have passed the ball.

AshyLarry06

Reaction score

Only one man to blame here…Dakota Rayne. Smfh. What a ******* waste of money. The worst part is this part of the game is unfixable. You can teach and practice mechanics, but you cannot teach or practice how to instinctually read and breakdown a defense. Dak so obviously struggles with different pre vs post snap looks and is the worst “upper echelon” QB I’ve ever seen in regards to anticipation and throwing to a guy before they break open. Until that improves, we better hope and pray that this OL gets fixed and either Zeke miraculously returns to form or Pollard and a rookie RB can take over bc this offense will STRUUGGGGGLLLLE if it has to rely on Prescott to carry them on his shoulders. Simply put- he cannot do it.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Every single one of them has a OC better than Kellen Moore lol....their OC's aren't learning on the fly.
But if the WRs are open, and the QB just isn't getting the ball to them, how do you blame the OC for that? Seems like he called plays that did what they're supposed to do, which is give the QB someone to throw to.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
But if the WRs are open, and the QB just isn't getting the ball to them, how do you blame the OC for that? Seems like he called plays that did what they're supposed to do, which is give the QB someone to throw to.
Well i'd dig into why isn't the quarterback able to get guys the ball? I mean he's a professional QB right? So to me if a QB can't get "open" guys the football that means their's a protection issue. If it takes a receiver 4 seconds to get open but Dak has running by the time 2 or 3 seconds comes what should he do just throw it and pray for the best?

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Every single one of them has a OC better than Kellen Moore lol....their OC's aren't learning on the fly.
You bashing Kellen is old.....everyone on that list has a WR with someone that can stretch the field...KC has Tyreke Hill...and he's always open....If we had that guy....we probably top the list. We need some speed to take the top off a defense.

AshyLarry06

Reaction score
I think everyone knows the Bears don’t have a QB
Fortunately for us we do and that’s why we had the number one offense

Cmon now man. Outside of bs stats, mostly collected against **** teams, did you really see an offense that looked like the “number one offense” in the NFL??? If you say yes, you’re either lying to yourself, in denial, or don’t know a thing about football. In a show of kindness, will lean towards the former two.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You bashing Kellen is old.....everyone on that list has a WR with someone that can stretch the field...KC has Tyreke Hill...and he's always open....If we had that guy....we probably top the list. We need some speed to take the top off a defense.
I'm over Kellen Moore. In his minor defense its probably not even him but I just don't like what he represents.....it makes no sense for his offense to look like a Garrett offense. I don't like the fact that he learned from Garrett and quite frankly I want nothing in this organization that looks or comes from the Garrett coaching tree. Kellen probably needs a fresh start elsewhere to get the stench off of him.