Honor the contract garbage

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Wow. Is that what you think? Interesting. That explains why in this country we turn our cheek to those less fortunate than us. It’s sad you have to relate to someone to be sympathetic to them.

Some people complain about their situation and some people do something about it.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Why? Because the world is in such great shape now?

Not sure what that has to do with anything, but to answer your question...……………...The world is the best its ever been as far as being civilized and the luxuries that we have in general. Read about history much?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Wow. Is that what you think? Interesting. That explains why in this country we turn our cheek to those less fortunate than us. It’s sad you have to relate to someone to be sympathetic to them.

"this country" See how its a blaming of everyone else. Who exactly is "this country"? And this is the best country on the planet and the most giving. Have you been outside this country? Traveled much?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
"this country" See how its a blaming of everyone else. Who exactly is "this country"? And this is the best country on the planet and the most giving. Have you been outside this country? Traveled much?
Born in Lagos actually and raised in America.Is that traveled enough for you? And I never said anything about the country I’m speaking on the scum that lives in it. But continue on.....

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Born in Lagos actually and raised in America.Is that traveled enough for you? And I never said anything about the country I’m speaking on the scum that lives in it. But continue on.....

Definitely plenty of scum in it.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
No. Im saying that success is about hard work, dedication and education. For the most part.
I think it’s more than that. I don’t think every individual has the same path in life. Some do have it harder than others. Some simply don’t take advantage of their opportunities. There are plenty of college graduates out of work and in debt. Especially millennials. So sure the way to success is education, hard work and dedication.....that doesn’t warrant anything. I’m in no position to talk about success because I’m still striving to get it but I got my current job basically meeting someone at my other job and being lucky they were in position to give me a opportunity.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I think it’s more than that. I don’t think every individual has the same path in life. Some do have it harder than others. Some simply don’t take advantage of their opportunities. There are plenty of college graduates out of work and in debt. Especially millennials. So sure the way to success is education, hard work and dedication.....that doesn’t warrant anything. I’m in no position to talk about success because I’m still striving to get it but I got my current job basically meeting someone at my other job and being lucky they were in position to give me a opportunity.

Yes, agree with it all. And yes, luck does play a part. Some people get a head start. And some people screw that up too.

I guess I was insinuating was that people don't get rich by complaining. Not that you are complaining.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The main issue I have with Zeke is the timing. This is not the year to hold out. He has 2 years left on his current deal and we have other players we must sign THIS year. I get the man wants his money and all that and I don't blame him for wanting that but after everything this team has done for him to hold out this year is just wrong. He should have showed up to camp and getting prepared to play this year. Most of the time, I don't think the players owe a team anything, do what you go to do to get yours, after all, you are one play away from retirement every day. So I get it.. but in this case, I think Zeke does owe Jerry and the FO something, after they have went to battle for him. To me this is just him spitting in the face of Jerry after everything Jerry has done for him and that is what makes me the most upset about this. If I was Jerry, I wouldn't budge, play or stay at home and get 0 money, those are the two options if I am Jerry.

Not so fast Mr. Jones!
His timing was perfect as if had waited our remaining cap would have gone to his buddy Dak and Coop.
Then you got the tag coming up for a couple of years.....Perfecto timing!
GL Zeke you will get paid as Talent usually does!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yes, agree with it all. And yes, luck does play a part. Some people get a head start. And some people screw that up too.

I guess I was insinuating was that people don't get rich by complaining. Not that you are complaining.
Well.....I don’t know if that’s true but I want debating that. But I was more so speaking about the athletes and celebs who are using their voice to speak for the voiceless in this country.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Well.....I don’t know if that’s true but I want debating that. But I was more so speaking about the athletes and celebs who are using their voice to speak for the voiceless in this country.

The message should be ………..overcome, don't give up, work hard, keep at it...……….ect….ect………. That is the advice that young people need. Not an excuse for their own hardships.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The message should be ………..overcome, don't give up, work hard, keep at it...……….ect….ect………. That is the advice that young people need. Not an excuse for their own hardships.
Lol.....Well for some of our youth the system is built for them to fail. Especially our less fortunate. There’s a lot of mental abuse there they can’t be wiped away simply with slogans or sayings.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Lol.....Well for some of our youth the system is built for them to fail. Especially our less fortunate. There’s a lot of mental abuse there they can’t be wiped away simply with slogans or sayings.

A system built for youth? The #1 factor that determines your childhood in life is your parents, not society. Love your children, care for them, be there for them, guide them. THAT is the system. If people think that society is there to raise kids or do the work that parents should be doing, then its no wonder people fail.

Again, its this blaming society and "other people".

If my kid fails, its MY fault and no one elses. System? What system?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
A system built for youth? The #1 factor that determines your childhood in life is your parents, not society. Love your children, care for them, be there for them, guide them. THAT is the system. If people think that society is there to raise kids or do the work that parents should be doing, then its no wonder people fail.

Again, its this blaming society and "other people".

If my kid fails, its MY fault and no one elses. System? What system?
I'm not blaming society for systematic oppression. When this talk is brought up there's always two sides of the argument. This argument doesn't work when both parties don't listen to each other. But you're in defense mode as if you are being attacked and I'm not quite sure why. If you want to debate we can but we both need to either agree to disagree or come to the debate less defensive because right now no one is getting heard.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I'm not blaming society for systematic oppression. When this talk is brought up there's always two sides of the argument. This argument doesn't work when both parties don't listen to each other. But you're in defense mode as if you are being attacked and I'm not quite sure why. If you want to debate we can but we both need to either agree to disagree or come to the debate less defensive because right now no one is getting heard.

systematic oppression? All these fancy terms that mean what exactly? And who is doing all this oppressing? Because its nobody I know.

Again its blame, 'the system", "society", "this country", ect…..ect……. Why is it someone elses fault that people are unfortunate?

If a young kid is born into poverty, that's his parents issue. Nothing to do with society. And if those Parents don't love and give their child the tools to make it, that's is their fault. If a father takes off and isn't there to guide his son, that is nothing to do with society.

If a parent doesn't make his kids go to school, that is not societies fault.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

How about start out by explaining to me what "systematic oppression" means.