How about trading CD?

Chasing6

Reaction score
If the queen....you know the rest. He's here now. IF, they don't plan to bring him back and don't get anything in return. Trade them all and start all over. Jerry will sell paper bags masks and make more money.
I agree. This seems like a wasted year. Should either go all in or rebuild.

Loso86

Reaction score
The reason I say this is he whined and carried on about the last playoff game against Green Bay. He was responsible because he didn't perform well either. I saw him drop a couple right in his hands or let's say some catchable passes. He moaned and whined about Dak's performance when he should have been supporting Dak. I don't believe that a Michael Irving would have reacted in that manner, do you?The whole team played bad. Disfunction at its worst.
Lmao you fans are funny

Loso86

Reaction score
The reason I say this is he whined and carried on about the last playoff game against Green Bay. He was responsible because he didn't perform well either. I saw him drop a couple right in his hands or let's say some catchable passes. He moaned and whined about Dak's performance when he should have been supporting Dak. I don't believe that a Michael Irving would have reacted in that manner, do you?The whole team played bad. Disfunction at its worst.
Lol let's trade our best player in O and probably 2nd or 3rd best player on the team because he dropped a pass or 2!! Just so yall can complain we don't have playmaker or and wrs on the team later!

shabazz

Reaction score
Trade our best offensive weapon. Sounds like great idea.
Paying your best weapon the most in the entire league with no QB on the roster sounds genius.
There is truth in both of these things.......the Rams proved a team can turn things around fairly quickly so I don't mind signing a player that is top 5 AND doesn't go away in big games.

Wanna trade a part- time player and a player who wilts under the brightest lights?.....#11and #4 are the cats that gots to go

perrykemp

Reaction score
On first blush seems like a terrible idea HOWEVER 2 years ago the Chiefs and Packers traded away Tyreek and Davonte instead of paying then, they were probably the top two WRs in the league at that time.

Doesn’t seem to affected them particularly negatively.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
No that is a terrible guess. What core player did they lose? Biadezs? Tyron was a calculated loss when they drafted Tyler as his future replacement. You think armstrong, fowler, gallimore were that big of a deal to lose? The core players are still here. Some like Tyron are getting too long in the tooth to be core players and they are choosing to move on. The only guys i'm gonna miss are Hankins and Gillmore but those were rented players that i pray get replacements via the draft.
re-read my comment. I said within 12 mths the core of the team will be significantly different. Tyron, Zach, Dak, Pollard, Gallup, Zeke, etc., are either already gone or very possibly gone by the start of 2025 season. This team will be completely different than its identity that began this decade.

that's a rebuild not a retooling.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
I don’t believe CD is an issue. Michael Irvin absolutely would have acted this way if he saw an opening to do so. But he didn’t because Troy Aikman would have never tolerated it

conner01

Reaction score
I could see trading a player for picks though lamb wouldn’t be the player. Bland is about to be up for a contract and I don’t see Jerry paying top contracts to two CB’s. Lamb would be way down my list of players I’d trade, below micah

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I don’t believe CD is an issue. Michael Irvin absolutely would have acted this way if he saw an opening to do so. But he didn’t because Troy Aikman would have never tolerated it
Troy would have chewed him a new one. dak would buy him some purses. shrugs.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
re-read my comment. I said within 12 mths the core of the team will be significantly different. Tyron, Zach, Dak, Pollard, Gallup, Zeke, etc., are either already gone or very possibly gone by the start of 2025 season. This team will be completely different than its identity that began this decade.

that's a rebuild not a retooling.
Zeke was gone last year 2023, Zach is still here untill 2025 at minimum, your 12 months is spanning 3 years at minimum so of course teams can look vastly different in that time span. The core of the team from last year to this year largely remains the same. The only long term starter they lost was Biadesz with honerable mention to Gillmore's departure cause he was a very much needed short term addition. It's not a rebuild if they are not taking a step back in order to move forward. no one that left will cost them games. Tyron in his prime used to be worth 3 games, but the drop off to tyler isn't that big.

LysleE

Reaction score
If Jerry intends to let Dak walk at the end of the season then why shell out big bucks for a contract for CD? The time to trade him would be now given he is coming off a career year and use the picks to address positions of need; same thing with Parsons.

These guys talk a good game about leadership and accountability, but that is all it is…when you are among the highest paid players in your position you need to set the example…these guys are all about the money and disappear or play small in big games…is this what we want as fans?

khiladi

Reaction score
Oh yes please, trade Ceedee away. I forgot what the offense looked like after Dez left and before the Cowboys scrambled to get Amari Cooper from the Raiders. It's going to be hillarious.

Also what did CeeDee say about Dak? I recall his mother saying that Dak wasn't it (not really sure I disagree with her).
Or what happened when a good defense took Lamb away and Dak panicked and, as normal, can’t go through progressions and absolutely sucks when he has to sit back and pick apart a defense. Lamb was the actual MVP of the offense.

How many more limited reads you going to make for the brainiac at QB before you exhaust every possibility?