How bad can a QB be

Blackrain

Reaction score
That kind of performance on a regular basis gives you more losses than wins.

Calling him a "baller" and excusing the miscues he made earlier that required the plays made "when it counted and when it mattered" is an issue.

There was no reason Dallas should have had to go to OT to put the Eagles away.

Had Prescott not made three turnovers, the game would have been much different.

Put a sock in it Fake Fan

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Then go follow another team . This win shows more about our QBs mental toughness and resilience than a blow out . All young QBs have struggles and tough games its how they finish that tell the tale of what kind of leader you have

Just be because i am very critical about our QB it doesnt mean i will change teams.

In fact being critical about certain players to me shows that i do care about the team and not about ones personal success.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Wonder if 49er fans were this despondent about there QB when Joe Montana had 3 ints and a fumble before he finished The Catch Game and went on to the SB. What a group of sad Fake fans

Well Montana went on to.be the best QB in football..i could live with that.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I'm just wondering when he will go back into shell shock and how many games or seasons will it take for dak to get over it again.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Nice another Dak bas
I'm just wondering when he will go back into shell shock and how many games or seasons will it take for dak to get over it again.

What a great post during a 5 game winning streak after sweeping the Eagles . Im wondering if somebody could shock the stupid out of you before you post

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Nice if you and your 5th grade IQ can't explain something you throw out insults. Why not explain or make up some excuse why he went half of last year and half of this year consumed in fear. Wasn't that what he said.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Nice if you and your 5th grade IQ can't explain something you throw out insults. Why not explain or make up some excuse why he went half of last year and half of this year consumed in fear. Wasn't that what he said.

There is nothing to explain other than we are on a 5 game win streak headed for the playoffs just beat the team I hate the most and nobody needs to hear a bunch of negative crap about last year from some Troll like you
Find another team Jack Wagon and leave us real Cowboy fans enjoy the rest of the season . Fools like to ruin this forum for everyone

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
lmao. yep lets not post the 2016 season, the over bloated stats. Real Cowboys don't want to have smoke blown up their butts. We want to talk about what we see and how it can fixed.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
So at first, the people against Dak complained every week about his passing yards per week. Now that he has blown that away and had upwards of 500 the other game, with almost half of it in 4th qtr and OT, they have turned their whining and complaining to something else. They have it out for this dude and no matter what he does, it will be criticized. A lot of those same people who criticize and praise Wentz, a guy who can't stay on the field nor has a clutch gene in his body.

Fans on this site are the worst and represent the lowest hanging fruit this fanbase has to offer. They completely ignore what Dak did to win the game and just whine and moan that we didn't win by 30. Get over it. This isn't high school football. There are not going to be many blowouts. Every game is going to have ups and downs. How many game winning drives does this dude have to do before you all grow a brain? But when you have that deep of an agenda, it won't ever happen. You are biased and don't want to see Dak succeed. Because you are so entrenched on a stance that you don't want to back off it and prove you were wrong. But no one would care because we are all Dallas fans.

You people are so fixated on stats, metrics and number on paper and realize games are won on the field. Back in the day, interceptions were no big deal. They moved on and went to the next series. Winning the games is what mattered. Which we have been doing. Because of Dak.

I mean a QB who did what Dak did to win this game and this pathetic, loser of a thread was made asking how bad can he be. Another thread saying Cooper Rush should have played. This is all AFTER Dak made 3 go ahead TD drives to win the game. The faction on here against Dak at all costs are moronic and pathetic.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Cry me a river Kitty Kat , Your posts insult everyone intelligence so you deserve it . Tired of playing nice while Fake fans Bash our QB on a COWBOYS FAN FORUM after he has done nothing but win .
Have listened to enough crap from Eagles fans over the years don't need to come here and hear it to

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Dak played with fear of seeing ghosts since the Atlanta game last year. Fact

Fear doesn't go away, it just hides itself and waits on an impromptu time to rear it's ugly head. Fear in Dak is here to stay. AKA "the glitch".

Maybe insulting posters was okay on that bush league site you came from but it isn't tolerate here on this great site.

Blackrain

Reaction score
So at first, the people against Dak complained every week about his passing yards per week. Now that he has blown that away and had upwards of 500 the other game, with almost half of it in 4th qtr and OT, they have turned their whining and complaining to something else. They have it out for this dude and no matter what he does, it will be criticized. A lot of those same people who criticize and praise Wentz, a guy who can't stay on the field nor has a clutch gene in his body.

Fans on this site are the worst and represent the lowest hanging fruit this fanbase has to offer. They completely ignore what Dak did to win the game and just whine and moan that we didn't win by 30. Get over it. This isn't high school football. There are not going to be many blowouts. Every game is going to have ups and downs. How many game winning drives does this dude have to do before you all grow a brain? But when you have that deep of an agenda, it won't ever happen. You are biased and don't want to see Dak succeed. Because you are so entrenched on a stance that you don't want to back off it and prove you were wrong. But no one would care because we are all Dallas fans.

You people are so fixated on stats, metrics and number on paper and realize games are won on the field. Back in the day, interceptions were no big deal. They moved on and went to the next series. Winning the games is what mattered. Which we have been doing. Because of Dak.

I mean a QB who did what Dak did to win this game and this pathetic, loser of a thread was made asking how bad can he be. Another thread saying Cooper Rush should have played. This is all AFTER Dak made 3 go ahead TD drives to win the game. The faction on here against Dak at all costs are moronic and pathetic.

Great post brother
Its different if fans have constructive criticisms and are analyzing his game and acknowledging the things Dak has done well along with criticizing his faults but these twisted fools that just spew hate need to go they are ruining this forum for everyone that is enjoying the great football we have been watching

Blackrain

Reaction score
Dak played with fear of seeing ghosts since the Atlanta game last year. Fact

Fear doesn't go away, it just hides itself and waits on an impromptu time to rear it's ugly head. Fear in Dak is here to stay. AKA "the glitch".

Maybe insulting posters was okay on that bush league site you came from but it isn't tolerate here on this great site.

Take your ALL STAR Wrestling Tirade and find another team. Your Pathetic and on Ignore

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Take your ALL STAR Wrestling Tirade and find another team. Your Pathetic
You and your "I'll take my ball home if you don't let me play mentality" is sad. Dak plays good at times and looks okay until he gets pressured. He makes good throws if the number one target is open. He struggles to find open receivers when pressure. He can get the ball to the wide receivers area when not pressured. He has awful pocket awareness. He does okay to good when not pressure, but at time even when not pressured he makes bad throws.He can be a good bus driver when and if he has all the pieces around him. Right now the defense is the reason we are playing great. This is what I see. Zeke is the reason the offense is playing better and with the help of Cooper.

This is what you see. "Dak is playing like a HOF'er, throwing perfect passes winning the game by himself". "If you don't believe this you can find another team." lmao smh

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Great post brother
Its different if fans have constructive criticisms and are analyzing his game and acknowledging the things Dak has done well along with criticizing his faults but these twisted fools that just spew hate need to go they are ruining this forum for everyone that is enjoying the great football we have been watching

Exactly. It has gone beyond criticisms. They are delusional and on a sick, twisted mission with their agenda and spew that junk every single week no matter what he does on the field. I have said it many times but this place is becoming toxic with those people. It's not even enjoyable reading this board after wins like it used to be.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Exactly. It has gone beyond criticisms. They are delusional and on a sick, twisted mission with their agenda and spew that junk every single week no matter what he does on the field. I have said it many times but this place is becoming toxic with those people. It's not even enjoyable reading this board after wins like it used to be.

Agreed you come here to share some camaraderie with like minded Cowboy fans and I find myself having to defend my QB much more on this site than I do against the Eagle fans here in Philly .

At that point something is really wrong . Im not sure who is more upset about us beating the Eagles and Dak playing so well at the end of the game Eagles fans or half the people on the Site . Absolutely don't understand how people can be this negative after a 5 game win streak and a sweep of the Eagles and almost sure playoff berth
At this point in the season after where we were that's as good as it gets and many of these people are truly not happy .

Im just going to put them on ignore nothing left to do

Manster68

Reaction score
Romo never had a defense like the one Dak has currently. Romo made receivers look fabulous like Robinson, Crayton, and Austin.

Dallas would be at least 11-2 or better with Romo.

If Dak was Dallas' QB from 2010-2013, the Cowboys would have been no better than 4-12.

Dallas needs to find another quarterback.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Romo never had a defense like the one Dak has currently. Romo made receivers look fabulous like Robinson, Crayton, and Austin.

If Dak was Dallas' QB from 2010-2013, the Cowboys would have been no better than 4-12.

Romos season would have been over after the hit Dak took from Michael Bennett in the 1st game we played with the Eagles . Talent without availability is useless as Romo proved to us throughout his career

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score

You can only compare Romo's 1st 3 years as a starter to Daks 1st 3 years. That Romo was an int machine. Doubt he goes 11-2 or better.