How bad can a QB be

roughneck266

Reaction score
Watch water polo......that's a real man's sport.

Best thing is......they can't flop.

DIVISIONAL game, wrap your tiny little mind around that,

AND Dallas won!!!!

What more do you want? Cheerleaders shaking their Pom-Poms with no handheld Pom-Poms?
Never good enough. Not allowed to enjoy it even for an hour.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
He needs to bleepin stop fumbling. He usually doesn’t throw picks but that one that led to the first Philly TD was ugly.

I’m conflicted. I like that we’re winning but I don’t wanna be stuck with this guy long term.
You do realize that the amount of sacks that the line has given up. If you go look up past years QBs that get sacked the most tend to have the most fumbles. And before we hear that its daks fault there was an article last week the o line was credited for 31 of his sacks the others were his fault

lk8701

Reaction score
Great effort from D? The defense gave up 23.......not terrible and probably around their average.....and it took some great plays from the Eagles to get it close but this was a collective win. I don't know what to tell you uys.

Dak's INT and fumble led directly to 9 points.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Well he is playing bad in many of the situations,but he’s making enough big plays to cover for a lot of it too. They really need to find a much happier medium for them to play at,because this is a nut house way to play each week,being you basically have to win out without a safety net,and hope for the huge game changing plays each weekend to get them by.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
He had 2 dimes today that resulted in TD’s. Aside from that, Dak had probably his worst game of the season in a really important game, given the circumstances. Just horribly inaccurate all game long and once again did not secure the ball when getting sacked (O-Line struggled too, I know). Weird to say about a guy who just threw for 455 yards on 42/54 passing, but it’s true. Those mistakes are too costly in games like this.

We should’ve beat this banged-up eagles team handily today. We’re much better than them. He single-handedly kept them in the game with all his turnovers. It’s a problem. This good Dak, bad Dak game is not gonna cut it. It will cost us eventually (obviously).
Yeah, Dak was so inaccurate that he completed 77.7% of his passes. Dak was the only one making mistakes out there. :facepalm::thumbdown:

loublue22

Reaction score
Dak is solid a lot of the time but makes egregiously awful plays that stick in your mind.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Played well in the 4th and on. That’s when it counted and when it mattered.
That kind of performance on a regular basis gives you more losses than wins.

Calling him a "baller" and excusing the miscues he made earlier that required the plays made "when it counted and when it mattered" is an issue.

There was no reason Dallas should have had to go to OT to put the Eagles away.

Had Prescott not made three turnovers, the game would have been much different.

keysersoze

Reaction score
That kind of performance on a regular basis gives you more losses than wins.

Calling him a "baller" and excusing the miscues he made earlier that required the plays made "when it counted and when it mattered" is an issue.

There was no reason Dallas should have had to go to OT to put the Eagles away.

Had Prescott not made three turnovers, the game would have been much different.
Just shut up. Please