How can this offense be fixed before our playoff game?

kuyyo_morro

Reaction score
Expecting Dak to be Flacco in 2012 playoffs QB.
Foles in 2017/18 playoffs QB.
Peyton Manning in 2015.

There are tons of examples who delivered in playoffs but were pathetic during regular season.

Batman1980

Reaction score
So we did it. We made the playoffs. Congrats to our Boys.

I think this defense is legit. The bend don't break philosophy irritates me sometimes, but we have a defense that will allow us to compete with the best teams in the playoffs.

Now the offense, thats a whole other story. What can we do to fix this offense, to avoid being 1 and done again?

1. Fire Scott Linehan.
2. Go to an up-tempo offense more often.

dwreck27

Reaction score
I really want to be a super fan and believe we’ve gone into a shell knowing we had a good shot of winning one of the last 3 games not putting out quality film out there

I really want to believe but then linehan runs a jet sweep in the redzone on 2nd down.... were foooooked

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
It will take Aaron Rogers, a whole lotta cash, and a skilled make-up artist/plastic surgeon.

Grevus

Reaction score
Here's hoping the offense has been playing "rope a dope" all year.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Will be great if our two “awesome” offensive players stop fumbling the football.

Cmac

Reaction score
At this point.....it is what it is. The real problem will be "What does this team do to prepare for a Playoff opponent".....come out flat?

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Everything changes if they become more efficient in the red zone. A lot of these close nailbiters become 10+ point laughers if they're even average converting in the red zone.

GMO415

Reaction score
You can't win unless you're in. We here.
tenor.gif

slick325

Reaction score
Santa brings Linehan some ingenuity and different play designs for Christmas. Oh...and brings Prescott some accuracy, pocket presence and consistency.

Sorry guys and gals, celebrating Festivus so I'm doing the airing of grievances right now.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
And if the other team was dropping 30-40 points a game this offense wouldnt keep up. Simple as that.

There is an ebb and flow to the game. The offense is in better shape than most think. The objective is to score more than the opponent. It doesn’t matter if that is 40 points or 2 points.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
There is an ebb and flow to the game. The offense is in better shape than most think. The objective is to score more than the opponent. It doesn’t matter if that is 40 points or 2 points.

The offense is one of the worst in the league. They can score sometimes but they make too many mistakes.