How good is Dak?

CCBoy

Reaction score
See what I mean? Could have been typed a snarky 16 year old girl or my ex…passive aggressive, shaming language, no point…all emotion, no facts or analysis.

Yeah…you’re the authority on manliness.
I could care less what your source for manliness is expressed to be. I state my view...don't agree? Tough, wise butt. So? Talk football or deal with it. Stay on YOUR cry baby routine. So?

For your enjoyment.

Just to remind you about Dak:

Free animals cat bird illustration

This is to remind you that Miami won...

mail

Miami Dolphins wide receiver Allen Hurns is attended to by medical staff after a collision in the first quarter against the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday, Sept. 22, 2019 at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas. (Charles Trainor Jr./Miami Herald/Tribune News Service via Getty Images)

Last edited:

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
I could care less what your source for manliness is expressed to be. I state my view...don't agree? Tough, wise butt. So? Talk football or deal with it. Stay on YOUR cry baby routine. So?

For your enjoyment.

Just to remind you about Dak:

Free animals cat bird illustration
Gynocentric, fall-in-line, beta mindset. You REQUIRE a MASSA…

Men think for themselves.

Darkhound

Reaction score
That's interesting.... well tell me how an average quarterback can wind up second team All Pro??

2. What other average quarterback in NFL history has become second team All Pro? Name them please.

While you're at it, could you also explain to me how does Dak have such a "good cast" around him, with a below average running game? Can you tell me another average quarterback who has become a second team All Pro WITHOUT an effective running game like Dak has? Name them please.

3. There are former and current NFL players, coaches and some of them are Hall of Famers who've said that Dak is a very good quarterback or he's a top 10, top 5 quarterback in this league..... do you believe you know more about quarterbacking than former and current players and coaches who are and were paid millions to eat sleep and breathe NFL football?

4. Who's assessment/observation should we all believe... yours or highly paid professionals who played and coached at the NFL level?
I respect your points, but the fact that Dak is mediocre is there.
Also the current QBs in the league are not top notch but a select few.
Dak is not a HOFer QB and he will never ever take us to the super bowl.

And as long as Mr. Delusional Jones runs this circus, things will never change

DFWJC

Reaction score
I said this in another thread; 2023 Dak is better much better than 2016 Dak.
Dallas would've won, while putting up 35-40 on that awful GB defense in 2016 with this version of Dak
This offseason could be special

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
La ti da, Gracie...ice cold Coronas. Try becoming a man. My Mother died at 92. Twinkle toes...

Sweetie!
Your mother told you that you were a man...let that sink in. It's earned...not granted. Mommy can't do it...only OTHER MEN.

Point...proven.

Shane612

Reaction score
He's not as bad as some people believe and not as good as some people believe.
:cool:

Nexx

Reaction score
dak with all pro's surrounding him and with the current crop QB's being very weak, he is top 10.

LovinItAll

Reaction score
Sure this is true however put mahomes on this team put Prescott on that team who plays better? I mean I have to admit mahomes is a better quarterback maybe not this year because his team dropped a lot of footballs mahomes is going through what Prescott went through last year his receivers and his targets are just not there teams making mistakes and still his down years still a very good year for most quarterbacks.. i didn't look at his stats but i'm pretty sure they're still solid..
Give Dak PM’s run game and he’d be even better.

Mahomes stats:

Yards - 6th
Comp % - 6th
Longest TD - 25th
QBR - 7th
Rating- 11th
TD-Int 24th

CCBoy

Reaction score
Your mother told you that you were a man...let that sink in. It's earned...not granted. Mommy can't do it...only OTHER MEN.

Point...proven.
You are no more than an insult..YOUR lips are moving again...Gracie

Straight ahead...but never right on!

Don't ever project what my Mother would say again. Crap Head!

I look for NOTHING from the likes of you...Gracie. Like YOU support anything of real value. All talk...

I served Governmental service for over 40 years ... blowhart? Let's hear the truth from you for once! Gracie

Free Sad Clown Doll in Basket Stock Photo

When did you serve at all?

Liar...run along Gracie!

I don't need anything from YOU!

The Cowboys will win the next TWO games...YOU step up to the plate.

You say you think for yourself...so do criminals, Gracie

Last edited:

LovinItAll

Reaction score
I respect your points, but the fact that Dak is mediocre is there.
Also the current QBs in the league are not top notch but a select few.
Dak is not a HOFer QB and he will never ever take us to the super bowl.

And as long as Mr. Delusional Jones runs this circus, things will never change
Will you go away if Dak takes us to a SB? Anyone that thinks Dak is an average QB just isn’t paying attention. As far as Jones goes, he’s forgotten more about football than you’ll ever know.

Darkhound

Reaction score
Will you go away if Dak takes us to a SB? Anyone that thinks Dak is an average QB just isn’t paying attention. As far as Jones goes, he’s forgotten more about football than you’ll ever know.
In Dak wins a SB (which he will not) i will then see how it was done.
Trent Dilfer won a SB. Is he great and elite? Heck no

The problem with many of you fans is that you are blinded by the past glory of this once proud franchise.
DAK will never win a superbowl, and quite frankly, i dont think the Cowboys will either in the next 20 years

Rock423

Reaction score
I stand frim.
He is average with a good cast around him

He is not better than Aikman, and not even better than Romo.
He is a great guy but an AVERAGE QB period.
He’s better than Romo. Sorry. I like Romo. But anyone can see without bias that Dak is better.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I think the work that McCarthy and Dak have done has made a difference. Dak has upped his level of play under McCarthy.