How is Crawford still on the roster?

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I'm glad that other people can see what's going on too.

Based on some of the posts I've seen in here?

source.gif
You've never needed any pills.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He was always a 3-4 defensive end and has been screwed and trying to find his role ever since they made the switch. At the time, I trusted Marinelli's judgement and assessment that Crawford could be his 'Warren Sapp'. That's what he sold the team but it never happened. Another thing we have Rod to thank for.

So very much so.

That would be about $4 million. The Lions just got their starting nose tackle in Danny Shelton for that. Still overpriced for me.
Good point about Shelton

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Sure you did.
:thumbup:

Keep telling yourself that Fuzzy, I'm sure nobody has seen your pattern by now.

:rolleyes:

Your the one that has to invoke other people nowhere to be seen to try and support your hopes.

You come into a public forum weekly to drop trou and run around with your arms in the air screaming cornholio style about how you are upset about a guy and his wallet.

And then you think that someone is obsessed with you when your made fun of because of it.

Introspection: try it.

starfan1

Reaction score
I understand people don’t like him, but maybe his absence was the reason our run defense was not as good last year! I’m sure the cowboys have a plan
it wasnt good when he was present. But he could have helped some

Dreski

Reaction score
it wasnt good when he was present. But he could have helped some
I think he did well 2018, our run defense took a step back without him. I feel without him, offensive linemen were free to block our linebackers. I could be wrong though

Kaiser

Reaction score
At some point the Cowboys will either cut him or he will have to take a paycut. They are likely waiting till they know exactly how much cap space they need based on other negotiations.

I think its mostly likely other things are a much higher priority. There is no need to worry about this for at least a couple of weeks. The priority was Dak and Cooper, then guys like McCoy and whoever else they are pursuing. They did the automatic restructures for Zeke and Collins, its comical to complain that this hasn't been done before the first official day of FA.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Your the one that has to invoke other people nowhere to be seen to try and support your hopes.

Who are these other people that I'm trying to invoke? Do tell.

You come into a public forum weekly to drop trou and run around with your arms in the air screaming cornholio style about how you are upset about a guy and his wallet.

I'm here daily pal. Talking about all kinds of things, look into it if you don;t know. Or maybe the truth runs counter to yet another false claim?

But again, I am so very glad to hear that you're a SuperFan who is A-OK with the most thrown down the drain for Tyrone Crawford. Just the most recent thing that you've been shown to be completely wrong about. We can file this away with your Jason Garrett adoration.

And then you think that someone is obsessed with you when your made fun of because of it.

Introspection: try it.

3 of your last 5 posts in this forum have been in this thread. Check yourself first with that "introspection". Certainly before you try to lecture anyone else on it.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

https://lh3.***BROKEN***/proxy/BvOeqepVvnnskC_UPuHvbIDiy_TexcUb2ghkrJZ_0K_nmnQwD8RLNJld0e3OHaQl-GaxtHawm3nN9Y_3V0dy2EKQIMPBLUCvCyFBTa6FicQHwBa8kL4epk7wy4ehWtMWqHk4m8gkFJM3ZVt6Aa3ZeDxB-hrRzqvh

'Worst punches ever'

starfan1

Reaction score
I think he did well 2018, our run defense took a step back without him. I feel without him, offensive linemen were free to block our linebackers. I could be wrong though
well I can look up stats but Im thinking we have been getting gashed up the middle for the better part of 5 years. He just may be an upgrade from Collins and Woods

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
Extremely baffled at how long he’s been here. Dude isn’t strong enough to play DT, isn’t quick enough to play DE, why is he even here? Outside of 1 decent mediocre season, he’s done absolutely nothing.

Dreski

Reaction score
well I can look up stats but Im thinking we have been getting gashed up the middle for the better part of 5 years. He just may be an upgrade from Collins and Woods
One thing is for sure, we needed a new defensive coordinator/defensive line coach! I’ve read good things about Jim Tomsula as a D Line coach!

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I understand people don’t like him, but maybe his absence was the reason our run defense was not as good last year! I’m sure the cowboys have a plan

Actually, you have that backwards. Not only did our pass rush clearly improve, but run defense did as well once Crawford was out of the lineup.

You can check the numbers on that. I did.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I have looked them up. I don't criticize the guy without having reasons for it. I'll leave not having teeth behind it to the cheerleaders who continue to try to defend him, all evidence to the contrary.

Both the pass rush and run defense actually improved last year after Crawford was out of the lineup.

starfan1

Reaction score
I have looked them up. I don't criticize the guy without having reasons for it. I'll leave not having teeth behind it to the cheerleaders who continue to try to defend him, all evidence to the contrary.

Both the pass rush and run defense actually improved last year after Crawford was out of the lineup.

so your saying he is worse than Collins and Woods/ Damn

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
so your saying he is worse than Collins and Woods/ Damn

At least those guys had a starting role, right?

Collins was the guy that displaced Crawford from 3T, and then they had to find somewhere else to put him in an attempt to justify that contract.

That's when that brilliant decision was made to have a RDE that gets 0 sacks at the position.