How long until Belichick is considered the greatest ever?

I need 6

Reaction score
IAMKING;4372624 said:
No Super Bowl wins since they found the hidden cameras

Exactly....Also no Super Bowls since Charlie Weis and Romeo Crennel left. He's the greatest cheater of all time.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4374288 said:
What was so arrogant about his statement? If anything yours is.

Anyone who doesn't agree with the majority here gets trolled by those like him. There are quite a few of them. Conformity is the policy here at Cowboyszone.com.

Little Jr

Reaction score
Dhragon;4372648 said:
He needs to win a SB w/o Brady IMO.
And w/o cheating.

Why? What other great coach won with multiple qbs? If thats the case gibbs would bw the best all time.

Little Jr

Reaction score
Je was CAUGHT cheating. How many other coaches did it and didint get caught? The cheatong thing wadnt a big deal Imo.

SaltwaterServr

Blank Paper Offends Me
Reaction score
Little Jr;4374363 said:
Je was CAUGHT cheating. How many other coaches did it and didint get caught? The cheatong thing wadnt a big deal Imo.

The cheating WAS a huge thing because he continued even after he was warned the previous season by the NFL. Other coaches did it, namely Bill Parcells where he learned it, but abandoned it after they couldn't find an advantage.

Bill Belichick refined the cheating tactic, knowing full well the NFL had rules against it, and used it to his advantage.

Just because other people tried to make an airplane and failed doesn't mean someone else won't succeed.

Even after numerous complaints against him, he still cheated. And after the letter from the NFL, he still cheated.

So anyone who thinks it wasn't helping him and it wasn't a big deal is dead wrong. Moreover, it's shown statistically that his cheating helped him win an average of two more games per season.

Pay very special attention to the analysis of the three orders of standard deviation of the mean. That's insane. If you come back with it doesn't mean much, I'll know you don't know squat about statistics.

http://www.advancednflstats.com/2008/01/response-to-luck-and-belichick-article.html

http://www.advancednflstats.com/2008/02/more-spygate-revelations.html

Ring Leader

Reaction score
Little Jr;4374363 said:

Apparently, riding the dog like a horse is frowned upon in this establishment.

rkell87

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4374288 said:
What was so arrogant about his statement? If anything yours is.
1. i don't know what could be arrogant about it

2.i didn't say anything about arrogance

3. i'm not sure you know the meaning of arrogant if you think what i said is
Romo 2 Austin;4374352 said:
Anyone who doesn't agree with the majority here gets trolled by those like him. There are quite a few of them. Conformity is the policy here at Cowboyszone.com.

:rolleyes:

no one trolls you R2A, you invite criticism with open arms by continually showing your lack of knowledge of this game and the legacy of people that participated in shaping it before you started watching.

but truthfully the only thing that separates you from the rest of the masses is that you keep spouting off to people that know more than you and don't know when to stop. you talking about the cheater as GOAT is no different than guys from my generation saying b sanders or e smith is the GOAT without being able to talk about sayers brown payton dickerson. you can't even tell us why he is better than those before him or tell us why we should overlook cheating and why he hasn't won in the playoffs since he stopped.

The Emperor

Marcus Aurelius Maximus
Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;4372607 said:
Now I know many of you will go crazy praising Landry but Belichick's accomplishments are becoming undeniable, he he continually built good teams for over a decade now. He has replaced great players time and time again with ease with the prowess in the draft room. He has shown on the field that he is unparalleled and he has shown that he can replace a key player, no matter who they are, without trouble.

I truly believe that it is just a matter of a few years until he is unanimously viewed as the greatest coach of all time. So when does he officially become the greatest coach of all time in the minds of fans? or if he even will. He's already top 3 and if you try to deny that you really are just being ignorant.

How old are you?

The Emperor

Marcus Aurelius Maximus
Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4374455 said:
His age is irrelevant.

It's very relevant. It tells me he has no scope of history if he's claiming Belicheat is the greatest coach ever.

Of course, I subscribe to Cicero's philosophy that a man is forever a child if he does not know history. Therefore, if anyone at any age is familiar with history, then you're right: age has nothing to do with it.

R2A in this thread demonstrates he has no grasp of grid iron history. Ergo, his age is relevant to this thread.

I mean, fo' ril. You're going to put Belicheat above Landry? Really? Really?

SaltwaterServr

Blank Paper Offends Me
Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4374455 said:
His age is irrelevant.

I see why you say that, but if you hadn't started the thread about the youngest member here it might've been hard to tell your age.

Some folks back up their information with great evidence so that you can't guess if they've had a legal beer or are closer to retirement.

Beauty of internet forums really. They're blind to color, age, gender, etc. You can have no bias against another person's opinion, it must be taken and digested in a monotone world.

Reaction score
SaltwaterServr;4374460 said:
I see why you say that, but if you hadn't started the thread about the youngest member here it might've been hard to tell your age.

Some folks back up their information with great evidence so that you can't guess if they've had a legal beer or are closer to retirement.

Beauty of internet forums really. They're blind to color, age, gender, etc. You can have no bias against another person's opinion, it must be taken and digested in a monotone world.

Ugh no all you have to do is click my profile and it shows my age.

SaltwaterServr

Blank Paper Offends Me
Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4374474 said:
Ugh no all you have to do is click my profile and it shows my age.

With all due respect, I could give a rat's *** about anyone's age on here. I'm interested in their ideas, opinions, and knowledge. Age is neither a constraint nor an elemental portal to guaranteed wisdom.

It is how one presents their opinions and the validity by which they can back those opinions with sufficient evidence that defines my impression of a member.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Take Brady out of the equation and his name wouldn't even be on your radar.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Double Trouble;4373533 said:
George Siefert.

ALways forget about him.

Thank you.

Romo 2 Austin;4374352 said:

lol.

Oh come on.

There are certainly people that this happens to, without question, but you've more than earned the grief you take because you've said plenty of incredibly ignorant and silly things since you arrived that have earned you that grief.

Some people around here like dboy seem to get trolled for just being angry about everything but you get the grief you've gotten because you say things like Miles Austin is the greatest WR of all time, even better than Jerry Rice, after a handful of games in 2009. And that's just one of a ton of posts with things like that.

Little Jr

Reaction score
Sarge;4374511 said:
Take Brady out of the equation and his name wouldn't even be on your radar.

You can say that about a lot if great coaches