How's RB Dalvin Cook sound for the playoff run?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He's on a franchise contract. :rolleyes: Stop like he's paying him 10 million for the next 5 years. It was a smart move by Jerry considering the year Pollard was coming off of and we had no other RBs on the roster.
I don't care if it was the next 5 minutes!!! He had the power to draft one, there were plentyyyyy but he chose the emotional pick. Paid 10 million to a BACKUP

mldardy

Reaction score
I don't care if it was the next 5 minutes!!! He had the power to draft one, there were plentyyyyy but he chose the emotional pick. Paid 10 million to a BACKUP
Oh bs there was not plentyyyyy. Polland was a Pro Bowl RB you aren't getting any one out of the draft that was better than him.
I CARE! You'd be flipping out if Jerry signed him to a long term deal. Stop.

I love all this retroactive nonsense with Pollard. You definitely weren't saying this a year ago, 6 months ago.

Reactions: CWR

SackMaster

Reaction score
While I am of the mindset the lack of running game is more of a blocking issue than RB issue, I say what is there to lose?

Unless he is asking for a huge long-term deal, then maybe not. But if we can get him without completely screwing up the salary cap, bring him in.

JMHO

Kingofholland

Reaction score
No idea what he has to offer at this point. He had a pretty good 2022 campaign, was a surprise release but has done nothing with his opportunities this year and averaged 3.2 yards a carry. Players released twice in the same year usually don't have a lot to offer.

However, seeing the Cowboys are middle of the road in rushing yard production it would make sense to explore it.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
1CctopStephenJonesco_t600.jpg

Did someone say cheap?!?!?!?!
DING DING DING DING
THE PRICE IS RIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I think he's washed....but he's not as bad as he's shown. That being said, he doesn't fix our run game issues but I mean if the options are Luepke and Vaughn? Not upset.