How's RB Dalvin Cook sound for the playoff run?

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
I wouldn’t. Not unless it’s at less than half the price. I’d never rely on him as a starter.
Something seems off. He’s very tacklable

His receiving leaves a little to be desired too. He like fights the ball

Gonzomandela01

Reaction score
Yeah I don't get it. These same people complain about us not doing anything and "liking our players" but don't like anyone we realistically have a shot at getting lol.
Is like they work him out already and have the full report

At least take a look, he is a four time pro bowler, had a bad year with the Jets, with a bad O line. Maybe a fresh start can make him some good.

Some just love to take the fun out of the Game.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Is like they work him out already and have the full report

At least take a look, he is a four time pro bowler, had a bad year with the Jets, with a bad O line. Maybe a fresh start can make him some good.

Some just love to take the fun out of the Game.
I figured he'd fall off but the guy was 6th in the league in rushing last year...he's 28.....we need toughness and physicality....I can get behind a Cook, Dowdle and Pollard backfield.

Jipper

Reaction score
This would be a very good signing at this juncture...add him and some ol and LB help, try and get through Washington mostly healthy and then let's go

32BellyOption

Reaction score
Question you naysayers have to ask is if Deuce & Luepke > than Cook? If Dowdle was a 100% and I had faith in him staying that way then I’d say pass on Cook. But right now, why not at least kick the tires?

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Micah can't rip the ball away from him if he's on the same team

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Some team definitely made it known to his agent they would be very interested, if he’s forfeiting guaranteed money to be released. Maybe Kansas City given their RB injuries. But yes, Dallas should also have interest.
Agree 1000% John
You don't give up G'teed money this late in the season w/o another option in your back pocket