How's RB Dalvin Cook sound for the playoff run?

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Team really has to use all resources, cannot see them making the signing, but it makes a ton of sense.

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He's a lot of things but a hard runner is not one of them. He's a scatback who is prone to injury and fumbles quite a bit. Basically he's an older version of what we already have.
Well if he's not a hard runner then he would have a helluva time getting yards behind this line. Don't know why they'd bring that in here unless they'd want him as a pass catching back instead.

conner01

Reaction score
I mean I don't know what the answer is.

This is such a bad run that no NFL RB should be held to that standard.
Luepke fumbled once in his college career. Doesn’t seem like a guy who really has fumble issues

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
“Fresh legs and minimal usage”

For those foolish wannabe GMs who want Cook, do you see that as a plus? Why do you think the Jets hardly used him? He stinks.

‘If he is so good, why is he available?’ - Mickey Spillane

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
Is he bringing some blocking with him?
LOL my question as well

We need a DT or LB way more than a RB.

Thinking we're going to change this team into a running team this season is pointless. This is a pass-first offense, the offense is on Dak's shoulders. Running on 1st down or in base sets is almost becoming a wasted play, especially if the Cowboys don't have the lead.

Use Pollard in the passing game to get him more touches, not more running plays.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Well he is a warm body that won't need 6 weeks to get into shape, so why not? His prsence there should at least give pause to ignoring our running game, and his legs are fresh. Now for my best love Rockort I will show my alleged hater side: there is zero chance we nab him, the 9ers, Fish and Ravens are much much proactive than we are, and have injury holes to fill at RB...the Fish also have a somewhat very important gave at home vs Da Bills this weekend, and there are questions up and down their offense..the only question is what excuse will Jr and Sr use for not exploring outside of we like our guys

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
“Fresh legs and minimal usage”

For those foolish wannabe GMs who want Cook, do you see that as a plus? Why do you think the Jets hardly used him? He stinks.

‘If he is so good, why is he available?’ - Mickey Spillane
AR must not like him, and have you watched the Jets play offense this year? You need a QB with a pulse in order to run an offense

jblaze2004

Reaction score
wow went from 4 thousand yard seasons to not even getting 300 yards and stuck as a back up RB. Whats up with that?