How's RB Dalvin Cook sound for the playoff run?

Cmac

Reaction score
D Linemen in the backfield as soon as the ball is snapped surely doesn't help this cause.

ICP

Reaction score
I hope they can bring him aboard, can't be any worse than Vaughn

KeepinTime

Reaction score
Cook and Lamb in the same offense? Oh yeah

2cbe27894deaf1f60ea9aee73c8aae6a.jpg
Who’s making gyros? I want extra tzatziki sauce on mine.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Cook looks washed. NYJ was not a good offensive environment, but super-stud Breece Hall still had 4.4 YPC in the same situation.

If he's better than Dowdle right now, it isn't by much.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Don't know about this one. I think you get more production and less fumbles out of Rico Dowdle. He's not the big physical back we're looking for.

Only thing that weirds me out about him is he dropped FAST. Don't know if it was a coaching screwup at Jets, because they did do a lot of dumb things once they lost Rodgers. But the year before this, he broke off 80 yard run, averaged 4+. Yeah, he's old (for a RB), and yeah, they do have tendency to drop fast, but I just wonder with all those QB and Offensive issues they had if the Jets Coaches just misused him.

IF Rico is still hurt, story changes. That's knock on him, can't stay healthy.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
AR must not like him, and have you watched the Jets play offense this year? You need a QB with a pulse in order to run an offense
‘Hey coach, give the RB a big, gaping hole and the RB will hit it for sure.’ - most common excuse for fans of washed-up RBs

Mr_437

Reaction score
LOL my question as well

We need a DT or LB way more than a RB.

Thinking we're going to change this team into a running team this season is pointless. This is a pass-first offense, the offense is on Dak's shoulders. Running on 1st down or in base sets is almost becoming a wasted play, especially if the Cowboys don't have the lead.

Use Pollard in the passing game to get him more touches, not more running plays.
You're making too much sense today, My Friend, cook.

TwistedL0g1k

Reaction score
Normally I would laugh at the idea of bringing in an aging RB in decline. This might actually be worth considering though, depending on Dowdle's health. He would be a good insurance policy if Dowdle is out. It is a little late in the season though. I know he's a vet, but learning the playbook and working his way into the system takes some amount of time.

32BellyOption

Reaction score
His 3.2 YPC could change everything lol if he doesn’t fumble
That 3.2 is behind and even worse oline than ours. And who’s our primary back if TP gets banged up? I’m not saying we give him 20 touches a game but he’d be a nice insurance policy.