I’m obviously in the minority and in a big way

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
So? In the end, this team spit the bit in the first round again. Hardly a successful season.
Who said it was a successful season? I surely didn’t. They won 12 games which is indicative of have a good team. Now they’ve improved in the offseason in many areas. WR not being one of them. But with good coaching, they can overcome this early weakness, Gallup will be back soon, by utilizing other weapons in the passing game. You obviously haven’t been watching preseason games because their running game has been damn good in every game. That’s with the 2nd teamers except for Tyler Smith who is now a starter. He was very, very good in the run game. So there’s a lot to be excited for but I get you negative Nancys live to be negative. Must suck to be you.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
I’d rather be a homer than a hater. Life is much better that way.
The thing is.... my enjoyment of life in general, or the Cowboys specifically, is not affected one iota by how someone else views the team. You won't find one example of me calling someone a homer or a hater because of their football related opinions. The one and only reason I posted what I did in this thread is because of the hateful reference you made in the OP, and your history of expressing hatred towards those that see things differently than you. It was a sarcastic response made with a chuckle, intended to reflect yourself back at you. Honestly Rocky, you never seem to enjoy your experience here. You seem filled with hate. I have to wonder... is your life really more enjoyable as a self professed homer? It doesn't seem that way.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
The thing is.... my enjoyment of life in general, or the Cowboys specifically, is not affected one iota by how someone else views the team. You won't find one example of me calling someone a homer or a hater because of their football related opinions. The one and only reason I posted what I did in this thread is because of the hateful reference you made in the OP, and your history of expressing hatred towards those that see things differently than you. It was a sarcastic response made with a chuckle, intended to reflect yourself back at you. Honestly Rocky, you never seem to enjoy your experience here. You seem filled with hate. I have to wonder... is your life really more enjoyable as a self professed homer? It doesn't seem that way.
You’ve called people homers for years here :lmao2:

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
You’ve called people homers for years here :lmao2:
Like I said. Rarely, and only in response to those like you are more interested in calling people out than they are about the team. Don't get me wrong... I enjoy you and the other caller-outers. There is room for everyone and I don't take you or them seriously. It's all in good fun. You being you, allows me to be me, and vice-versa. In other words.... I love you man!

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
12 wins is 12 wins no matter when you win them. But keep on being a quitter. You do you.

I'm far from a quitter as I'm one of the more optimistic posters.

But I will never be a blind cultist.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Every year is a different team.

Same front office going on 3 decades, at no risk of being fired despite accomplishing next to nothing, but every year is a different team.

Whatever you need to tell yourself, I guess. :rolleyes:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Same front office going on 3 decades, at no risk of being fired despite accomplishing next to nothing, but every year is a different team.

Why do you even watch if you’ve given up and quit? Why?

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Why do you even watch if you’ve given up and quit? Why?

I've neither given up nor quit. I'm just not going to enter a world of self-delusion to give myself false hope.

I accept reality and hope for the best. That keeps me from attacking fans who don't engage in such self-delusion.

You, obviously, wouldn't know anything about that. You can only see the world through your eyes.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I've neither given up nor quit. I'm just not going to enter a world of self-delusion to give myself false hope.

I accept reality and hope for the best. That keeps me from attacking fans who don't engage in such self-delusion.

You, obviously, wouldn't know anything about that. You can only see the world through your eyes.

Sure sounds like you’re giving up. Your words brah.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Sure sounds like you’re giving up. Your words brah.

That you actually thought you had a gotcha moment here is hilarious.

Just an old man, sending tough guy PMs, with nothing else to offer. :rolleyes:

Pass2Run

Reaction score
I was wondering how this post got placed in the overtime zone.

Then I read the part where he calls zoners miserable, ignorant couch potatoes.

And then I looked at the fact that he's posted here over 30,000 times himself, so...

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
The Dallas cowboys , a once proud franchise , just re arranges chairs on the titanic year after year . It’s shocking to me anyone is optimistic about this crap show of a team. Sean Payton would be a crazy if he decided to take over this team.

kskboys

Reaction score
But I think the Cowboys are being underrated by not only the Zoners here, that’s to be expected as they’re miserable ignorant couch potatoes, but also by the national media talking heads. And I LOVE it!

Everyone is trashing them because of Tyron Smith’s injury. But Smith missed 6 games last year and was limited in a couple of others. Yet the Cowboys won 12 games.

Everyone is trashing them because they lost Amari Cooper. Yet Cooper only had 68 receptions for 865 yards and the Cowboys won 12 games.

Everyone is trashing them because Elliot who played with a torn PCL only had 1,002 yards and a 4.2 ypc average. No one is giving him, and the team, credit for being healthy.

No one is giving them credit for having a very deep TE depth.

Everyone is trashing them because Gallup is injured. Yet he may play in game 2 or 3.

No one is giving them credit for improving their defense and instead crapping on them for letting Gregory go. The defense has arguably the best defensive player in the NFL in Parsons. He’s a game changer. He’s in the elite status like Donald.

They got beat in the playoffs by the 49’ers because of their lack of run defense. But no one is acknowledging that Bohanna is better, that Gallimore is back from injury, that the DE’s have great depth, that the LB’ers are better and have more depth, that the CB’s are better and have more depth, that the Safeties are better and have more depth.

No one is giving them credit for having a dynamic punt and kickoff return man.

All the habitual Debbie Downers here and in the media are saying the Cowboys have no chance to reach the Super Bowl much less win the NFC East.

But I’m here to tell you, and there are some others who agree with me, that don’t sleep on this team. Every Super Bowl team needs the breaks to turn their way. All of them. If the Cowboys get those breaks, avoid the serious injuries to key players, this team can go all the way.

You band wagoners are not going to get any slack once you jump on. It’s now or never.
There is definitely a miserable ignorant couch potato amongst us.