I am still in awe

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You know what I call someone who constantly ridicules carefully crafted shtick? An idiot. Trust me, your supposed ridicule is far more painful to read that Gimme's clever posts.

I don't constantly ridicule him I rarely respond to him or submit posts in any of his threads. If this is all an act to have fun then why can't others have some fun at his expense? He's smart enough to know he's going to take some abuse for his grammar and spelling.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I just said it's all an act but a tiring one no one takes him seriously. Most don't find his threads funny.

I didn't even know he posted here anymore and then I finally remembered why I hadn't had to see that boring act in a long time.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I just said it's all an act but a tiring one no one takes him seriously. Most don't find his threads funny.

I actually look for them to be funny. So far I think one was funny. I can't remember?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I didn't even know he posted here anymore and then I finally remembered why I hadn't had to see that boring act in a long time.

His act grew stale long ago. When I first arrived on this board I thought he was simply a hick who didn't know how to spell or use proper grammar. It became obvious after his refusal to correct his usage of the words "half" and "have" that this is all a silly act. No one is going to be taken seriously on a message board where people give opinions if you misspell the most common words and use poor grammar especially when practically everyone's computer has a spell check.

Eric_Boyer

Reaction score
No one is going to be taken seriously on a message board where people give opinions if you misspell the most common words and use poor grammar especially when practically everyone's computer has a spell check.

I wish that were true, but someone is actively defending this rubbish

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I wish that were true, but someone is actively defending this rubbish

There's jokers out there who will defend anything regardless of how silly it is. What's rubbish to some is funny to others.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
"it's such a fine line between clever and stupid"

It's all in the eye of the beholder. I've seen some incredibly ridiculous things posted here in an attempt by someone to be funny that didn't go over well but there's always some drip out there who has a circus going on inside their head that found it hilarious.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
There was a poster years ago that would start those types of threads and then login as different poster and defend "his own self" ! Lol

Did they go by the name Bowmanbody/The Prophet? We had an idiot on the old FWST board who's elevator was so jammed between floors he thought he could create 2 usernames and fool everyone by cheering for a CFL QB no one had ever heard of. He started on the board as Bowmanbody and began touting CFL QB Ricky Ray as the best QB in professional football. Day after day week after week all we heard about was Ricky Ray, Ricky Ray, Ricky Ray. His Ricky Ray threads that cluttered the board became so annoying it ran some fans off.

The board was unmoderated so there wasn't anyway to stop this fool. The constant attacks by fed up fans wouldn't stop him so then he decided to add a partner in crime to his arsenal called The Prophet to help defend him. It took no more than a day for everyone on the board to figure out they were one in same. Naturally he denied it claiming it was merely a coincidence they were both Rick Ray fans. lol

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Did they go by the name Bowmanbody/The Prophet? We had an idiot on the old FWST board who's elevator was so jammed between floors he thought he could create 2 usernames and fool everyone by cheering for a CFL QB no one had ever heard of. He started on the board as Bowmanbody and began touting CFL QB Ricky Ray as the best QB in professional football. Day after day week after week all we heard about was Ricky Ray, Ricky Ray, Ricky Ray. His Ricky Ray threads that cluttered the board became so annoying it ran some fans off.

The board was unmoderated so there wasn't anyway to stop this fool. The constant attacks by fed up fans wouldn't stop him so then he decided to add a partner in crime to his arsenal called The Prophet to help defend him. It took no more than a day for everyone on the board to figure out they were one in same. Naturally he denied it claiming it was merely a coincidence they were both Rick Ray fans. lol

There was a poster here once called philo beddoe that was a Ricky Ray fan.

Oh and Nors. Can't forget Nors.

TimHortons

TheXFactor
Reaction score
Jeez you guys give it a rest. If you don't like Gimme's style then don't read his threads. I think there are lots of us who find his posts quite funny and entertaining while also starting a conversation about football. I think his posts (especially this one) are pretty hilarious

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Jeez you guys give it a rest. If you don't like Gimme's style then don't read his threads. I think there are lots of us who find his posts quite funny and entertaining while also starting a conversation about football. I think his posts (especially this one) are pretty hilarious

thank you for sticking up for me. I might not spell good and meine grammers lacks but I am someone. I half dreams too. If people only let me espress myself i can contribute here. I am learning and growing. X you can espect a fruit basket with my complementaries. again thank you.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

you mentioned a elevator. i half a joke.
my uncle passed gas on the elevator going up to the 56th floor. It was wrong on so manys levels. hee-hee. LOL