I Can't Take It Anymore

RaZon

Reaction score
just unloading and I agree with him
but as you say dont change nothing

There is a right and wrong way to take care of business, there is no successful business that tells people they don't know anything. Guy needs to work on his people skills.

I seriously doubt big mouth can tell me anything new to me.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
There is a right and wrong way to take care of business, there is no successful business that tells people they don't know anything. Guy needs to work on his people skills.

I seriously doubt big mouth can tell me anything new to me.
On a forum where virtually nobody has, nor cares about people skills on either side of any spectrum?
I find this laughable.

Most here can barely manage basic grammar, as is their right.

Most here post like it's a text message.

RaZon

Reaction score
On a forum where virtually nobody has, nor cares about people skills on either side of any spectrum?
I find this laughable.

Most here can barely manage basic grammar, as is their right.

Most here post like it's a text message.
You have over 30,000 posts, if things are that bad here why 30,000 posts, well?

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
25 straight seasons of not even reaching a conference title game says otherwise - 20 other teams have played in a SB during that time.

That doesn't mean I think I could do better from my couch. It means a lot of NFL teams are doing better than the Cowboys. That's a fact.

If you're referring to making money, they're good at it. But Jerry's net worth doesn't interest me as a fan.
and as the man said i am about ready to move on tired of cheering for this losing pathetic out fit

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
You have over 30,000 posts, if things are that bad here why 30,000 posts, well?
I don't complain, lol. Not for the most part.
I have fun with people here! Been doing it for years.

Maybe you should read some history on guys, or get to know them.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
This organization has not won a road playoff game since january of 1993...The 1992 nfc championship is the last road playoff win.

Unless they played three Super Bowls in Texas Stadium and didn't tell nobody I think you're wrong..

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
There's a fair number of posters here who know a little about football and the business of football. Unfortunately, they're in the minority.

All the folks who think the front office is poor have no idea what they're talking about. Doesn't pay to argue with them, as they aren't smart enough to understand even the slightest nuance of the discussion.

All the folks who think they can evaluate talent better than the professionals who do it for a living have lost their minds. I'm not talking about the blabbering heads on television who's job it is to get ratings, but the player personnel departments of the multi-billion dollar organizations they represent. Example: The 'We don't know how to draft!' crowd have zero idea how hard it is to evaluate college talent. See: Goff, Wentz, Bradford, PRESCOTT, et al.

It's incredible how few people understand that professional football is nothing more than an entertainment business. For most franchises, winning and business success go hand in hand. When the Jags win, they sell out. When they lose, nobody shows up. That's been the story of every Los Angeles franchise as well and the reason L.A. had no team for many years. Not so the Dallas Cowboys. They do 'entertainment' better than any pro sports team in the world. That's pure genius at work.

If winning Super Bowls is the make or break cause of your football happiness, pick the favorites to do so every year and cheer for them. The Chiefs and the Bucs will welcome you into their folds. I watched for a decade as posters here called for Garrett's head. If it really bothered them that much, they should've moved on. Now I read angry posts about MM (not a fan myself, but it's who we have). If he bothers you so much, move on. You won't be missed.

If you're under 30 (and that's being generous), you don't know how much you don't know. Best to not open your mouth. At least your ignorance will remain a secret if you keep quiet.

Me? I'll cheer on the Cowboys through thick and thin, just as I've done for half a century. My team didn't get waxed 38-3 last week and my stud QB didn't fumble the game away Monday night. No, my QB didn't whip a 50 yard pass across his body that should've been Intercepted but instead won the game, but that's football.

I can live with that.

Posted before many times, but this should be mandatory watching:

:laugh: 0-26

RaZon

Reaction score
I don't complain, lol. Not for the most part.
I have fun with people here! Been doing it for years.

Maybe you should read some history on guys, or get to know them.

Maybe you should worry about you, ok?

RonnieT24

Reaction score
this is you LMAO right so you think one fan in her has the qualifications of our entire coaching staff, fo, and ownership that can actually do or have done things better? thats the OP point the entirety of the collection of fans in here doesnt have a pinkys worth of football knowledge ie running team a pro sports team and has actual hardware to back it then our staff has..

this is like guy who build website though geeksquad and claims to know more then Microsoft or Apple. its laughable the egos in here..

the coaches , whether college or pros have been putting 90+ hours a week for most of their adults life into football and have some snot nose keyboard hero's question everything or offer ideas you think they haven't thought of or done yet in their careers...gtfooh dude..thats why the OP posted its why i follow around those very people and try hard to give them a reality check..

bunch of clownfans have this in their head and are wrong every time.

To be fair.. I don't think most of the fans who think they know football think they could do a better job doing it part time. I think they (we) believe that given the task of putting in those same 80 hours a week we could have done better. There is no question that they guys who have put in the time for the last several decades are light years ahead of us in terms of intimate knowledge of the NFL game.. That's not really even a question. But I think if somebody was stupid enough to give me a VP of player personnel job and let me learn I would be better at it than Stephen Jones after doing it for 30 years. I feel very confident in that. Not because I'm some football genius.. but I do think I'm more intelligent than Stephen Jones... My daddy just isn't a billionaire who owns the team. My success in business and in life have been owed to my own abilities and hard work.. not having a dad who is a billionaire give me a high paying job.. I don't care if stating that rubs some people the wrong way.. It's just how I feel.. It's not that I think Stephen's an idiot or anything.. I'm pretty sure he's a reasonably intelligent man.. I just think my brain is a hair bigger.. LOL!

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
To be fair.. I don't think most of the fans who think they know football think they could do a better job doing it part time. I think they (we) believe that given the task of putting in those same 80 hours a week we could have done better. There is no question that they guys who have put in the time for the last several decades are light years ahead of us in terms of intimate knowledge of the NFL game.. That's not really even a question. But I think if somebody was stupid enough to give me a VP of player personnel job and let me learn I would be better at it than Stephen Jones after doing it for 30 years. I feel very confident in that. Not because I'm some football genius.. but I do think I'm more intelligent than Stephen Jones... My daddy just isn't a billionaire who owns the team. My success in business and in life have been owed to my own abilities and hard work.. not having a dad who is a billionaire give me a high paying job.. I don't care if stating that rubs some people the wrong way.. It's just how I feel.. It's not that I think Stephen's an idiot or anything.. I'm pretty sure he's a reasonably intelligent man.. I just think my brain is a hair bigger.. LOL!
Preach big dog. The whole jones family treats the team as its toy. Not a real job. They like the fame and tv time. When you have no pressure of being fired in a production business guess what production suffers

RaZon

Reaction score
To be fair.. I don't think most of the fans who think they know football think they could do
Lol. Right on.
We'll have future discourse though.

It'll be fun!

You;re right I;m already having fun.
Preach big dog. The whole jones family treats the team as its toy. Not a real job. They like the fame and tv time. When you have no pressure of being fired in a production business guess what production suffers

I have no doubts most long time football fans could do a better job running a team than most these football people today.

First off we keep up with all the teams and the college game, most of us watch 8ish games a week.

LovinItAll

Reaction score
Tell me something I don't know about football, love to see this.

So far haven't learned anything.

That's because I don't pretend to know more than than the professionals on the coaching staff or the people that have dedicated their lives to running football teams. I GUARANTEE the lowest paid assistant coach on ANY pro football team knows more about football than you do. Jerry Jones knows more about football than you do, and that goes for Stephen as well.

But, once again, the dense crowd missed the point. You think professional football is about winning. Winning is nice...I want SBs as much as anybody. Professional sports is an entertainment business. Businesses exist to make money, nothing more and nothing less. I could give you a hundred analogies, but you'd still miss the point.

Is there a better GM than Jones? Of course. There's always someone better. Are there better coaches than MM? Of course. See above.

Are you better at their jobs than they are? What was the last high level job you held in the NFL?

No, you are not. To think that you or anyone else that posts here possess even a thimble full of their knowledge is delusional.

Did Jones miss 7 drug tests? Did he get put on the Covid list? Did he break his foot in practice today? Did he have a compound ankle fracture last year? Did he pull a calf muscle in Tampa? Did he miss a gimme FG and an XP last week or drop 3 passes during the game? No, he did not.

Did he sign one of best O lines in football to long term deals to ensure success running the football to provide a balanced attack? Yes, he did. Did he come down with GB syndrome and lose one of the best centers in the game to early retirement? No, he did not.

Did he draft a HOF QB and RB and win three SBs with them? He did. Was he lucky enough to have Tom Brady fall into his lap and win 6 (NE) by sheer luck? Nope. (lucky they got TB, not that TB is lucky). Did he screw up his relationship with JJ and cost us more SBs? He said he did. I'll take him at his word.

Is Jerry Jones in the HoF? Yes, he is. That wasn't an accident or something that he bought.

You have no idea what I know or don't know about football, and it doesn't matter. It isn't my job to know, and it certainly isn't yours.