I don't think I'll ever understand "sport fans"

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
I've never stepped foot in the state of Texas yet I've been a Cowboy fan since the 70's. I grew up in NC where the Commanders were pretty much the home team. And I can't stand them. And I can't stand UNC or Duke either.

I thoughts NC is Panthers territory?

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
Most teams don't relocate. I don't quite understand what's going on in your area. It's like the NFL has time shares in California.

Well they did mentioned California and LA as a transplant city, but I don't know what it quite mean?

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
It wasn't back in the 70's. No such thing as a Panther.:D

Interesting, what made you not like the Commanders? I think they have a pretty cool color-way.

Would you have been a Panthers fans if they were available back then?

For a short while, after the heartbreak that was the Chargers season, I started to root for an out of state team. I really really like the Panthers (before Cam Newton) and they were the most fun team to watch in the 2000's. I absolutely adore their color-way and uniforms.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
By your own opinion, LA rams fans don’t make sense. Did they all move from St. Louis already? Because you wouldn’t have allowed them to continue to be LA rams fans after the team left in 95.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Who should I support?
Should I patiently wait for a return of the London Monarchs?
Hope for a current team to re-locate to Blighty?
Or should I switch to an East Coast Team?

It's simple. You're now a Jaguars fan... lol.
This is a crazy thread topic... smh. Fun though.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Interesting, what made you not like the Commanders? I think they have a pretty cool color-way.

Would you have been a Panthers fans if they were available back then?

For a short while, after the heartbreak that was the Chargers season, I started to root for an out of state team. I really really like the Panthers (before Cam Newton) and they were the most fun team to watch in the 2000's. I absolutely adore their color-way and uniforms.
Just never liked them. I was a big western fan. I loved watching Cowboys. lol Plus I loved Roger Staubach and Tom Landry. They are the main reasons I became fans. Most kids down there were Commander fans. We also got a lot of Steeler and Dolphins games so I had my pick of teams. There was just something about the star. My Dad was a Baltimore Colt fan so I suppose I could have followed them but they didn't interest me. I don't know if I would have followed the Panthers if they were there then. As I said I hated UNC and Duke so I wasn't that loyal to NC teams.

RoboQB

Reaction score
OK, but I'm gonna pronounce it Jag-You-ah's and no power on Earth can make Me set foot in White Hart Lane.

Not even if the Raiders play 4 games there next week?...lol.
I read that it's a possibilty.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
How can there be Cowboys fans living in California? I mean how? How can you be a fan of a team that you have no connection with? Why not move to the state of the team you support if you love it so much over there?

If you are in California, you should be fan of a California team. How can you live in California, a Cowboys fan, and live with yourself?

Now its one thing if you are only in California for work and have families in Texas or something that make sense.

This is my worst post but I'm pretty LIVID if you could not tell. Its one thing to be a Dallas Cowboys fans, its another being a California Cowboys fans. The home field situation alone is already pissing me off!

Dude we have traitors here also. Lots of people that grew up in the Dallas area are SteAlers fans. My theory is that they hate their fathers so they chose the enemy to spite em...

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
It's simple. You're now a Jaguars fan... lol.
This is a crazy thread topic... smh. Fun though.

Agree I would love to be a Jaguars fan. Tight looking uniforms, great owner, and the closest thing to a London team possible!

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
Dude we have traitors here also. Lots of people that grew up in the Dallas area are SteAlers fans. My theory is that they hate their fathers so they chose the enemy to spite em...

Crazy, Pittsburgh is not even remotely near Dallas nor are they in the NFC?!? Am I missing something here? I would think they would be Eagles fans or something that makes more sense.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Crazy, Pittsburgh is not even remotely near Dallas nor are they in the NFC?!? Am I missing something here? I would think they would be Eagles fans or something that makes more sense.

Some people do stuff to be different, other people do it to upset others on purpose...

Xelda

Reaction score
Agree I would love to be a Jaguars fan. Tight looking uniforms, great owner, and the closest thing to a London team possible!
The Jaguars are the only team London doesn't want. I read it on the internet so it has to be true.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Actually, the worst part is I'm in a province that doesn't have a professional sports team at all.

So I'm not even allowed to be a sports fan :eek:

Lol... I like your style.

We'll sneak you in. Give you a fake ID.
Your last name will be Ewing and you're from Luckenbach, Texas.
If anyone asks, you're good friends with Waylon and Willie and the boys.