I feel like everyone here is trying to shut up realists

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
lmao, nobody hates dak, we just want to make excuses and blame other guys when he sucks.

yesterday he felt unlike from the rush win, we should have showered him with more money, he plays harder and wants to win when he gets more money. 10 mil bonus and he will almost win one playoff game unless he has one offensive lineman down.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
That's actually incorrect. I hate Dak. With the intense heat of seven suns and I don’t apologize for it.

Oh, come on brother man, if you saw Dak at the corner store you would walk up to him and ask for his autograph and a hand shake, huh?.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You are a true poet. No other poster could express their feelings in such an eloquent manner. My heart is touched after reading such beautiful words. You are a true wordsmith.

Nah, he would look up to Dak if he saw him in person. I actually think my man Risen is one of his biggest fans, he just does not want to show his weakness. lol

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Nobody here hates Dak.

Nobody here wants him to fail. If he fails we fail. Some of us just want to see winning football. However anytime we call Dak out, people come out of the woodwork to call us stupid or whatever. We are realists. I am going to judge my QB after a win AND after a loss. He got payed and part of the job is having fans saying what they think even if the team doesn't care.

If we win next week? I'll be all for dak. However yesterday? He **** the bed. I don't get why this is an argument

I am one of Dak’s biggest backers on this board. Since day 1. He was terrible yesterday. Part on him. Part on Moore. Part on the OL. Part on the WR drops. He was terrible though.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Nobody here hates Dak.

Nobody here wants him to fail. If he fails we fail. Some of us just want to see winning football. However anytime we call Dak out, people come out of the woodwork to call us stupid or whatever. We are realists. I am going to judge my QB after a win AND after a loss. He got payed and part of the job is having fans saying what they think even if the team doesn't care.

If we win next week? I'll be all for dak. However yesterday? He **** the bed. I don't get why this is an argument
It's 2021. There is very little tolerance for differing opinions on any issue, not just Dak. Being intolerant has become the norm.

Shane612

Reaction score
Don't know what you mean by "this board" but there are posters here that are going to take exception with Prescott being "attacked" just as it was with Romo.

And realism is all about perception, not reality.

My opinion is he wasn't ready to play and they let him stay in trying to turn it around, his inaccuracy was apparent to anyone.

Now, whether anyone here thinks McC has the power to pull Prescott, well, that's a another reality.
If Rush came in, at any time during the game, there would people here demanding MM be fired. However, there would be some who believe he created a QB controversy.
Sometimes you can't win, no matter what.
It's always something....

Qcard

Reaction score
Nobody here hates Dak.

Dak Haters are pathetic....even with this loss against the Broncos, Cowboy fans haven't seen this level Completeness and Competency from a Cowboy team since the 90s..

Now we are supposed to give stupid Dak Hater's Posts a pass because how bad Dak Haters "WANT TO WIN" with Dak:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Folks are lucky I am not the Moderator....I would vaccinate this forum:laugh: