I feel like everyone here is trying to shut up realists

Aulac

Reaction score
That's a very good point. However, is it realistic to think Dak or any quarterback to NEVER have a game like he had yesterday? In the NFL that's impossible. It's also easy to forget that maybe the Broncos had something to do with it as well. The Cowboys learned they just can't show up with gaudy statistics and expect the other team to fold.

It is not realistic, but the thing is, everytime Dak has a decent game, the Dak's homers are out in full force with their "MVP" threads. Meanwhile I made one or two threads, and they want the mod to remove it or they resort to gas-lighting instead. They do this to everyone who criticize Dak. So when we have a chance to prove our points, you betcha we are going to do it because it is extremely lopsided in their favor. Some of them would prefer Dak doing well than the team doing well, but yet that what they are accusing us off doing.

They love to gloat, hence why they called out my name and other non-Dak supporters name consisteny. Non-Dak supporters don't dislike Dak for no reason. I stopped supporting him after that Eagles game when we lost to Wentz with no receivers while being the superior team. Adding insult to injuries, him demanding to get paid more than 30 millions was the last straw for me. Let not even count how much money he makes from being in commericals, having sponsors, and other ad revenue alone for being the star QB of the Cowboys. The dude only care about his paycheck and nothing more.

Goff always got paided, but at least he never demand it. He wasn't a diva. The Rams just offered it to him, and at least he got to the superbowl. Would have won if Gurley was healthy and Kupp didn't have a season ending injury. Dak still has not led this team to the NFCCG yet and I still have yet to witness a NFCCG as a Cowboys fan. My patient is wearing thin.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If there are weeks like this staggered throughout the season, it'll worry me, but for just one game, with the OL playing poorly, I'm not going to put it to him. Sure he threw some really bad throws, but mostly under duress...and most of the game seemed to have him under duress.
Prescott had a case of happy feet yesterday and I don't blame him. Then, I think he started to press to try and make something happen and that's when most QB's screw up.

Out of 45 players yesterday, we can only find 3 or 4 not to hate on and we pile on the QB?

When those players get into those film rooms, there is going to be some uncomfortable seat shifting going on and Malik Turner is going to want to know why he's not starting.

Bad games happen, even to good teams.

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
It is not realistic, but the thing is, everytime Dak has a decent game, the Dak's homers are out in full force with their "MVP" threads. Meanwhile I made one or two threads, and they want the mod to remove it or they resort to gas-lighting instead. They do this to everyone who criticize Dak. So when we have a chance to prove our points, you betcha we are going to do it because it is extremely lopsided in their favor. Some of them would prefer Dak doing well than the team doing well, but yet that what they are accusing us off doing.

They love to gloat, hence why they called out my name and other non-Dak supporters name consisteny. Non-Dak supporters don't dislike Dak for no reason. I stopped supporting him after that Eagles game when we lost to Wentz with no receivers while being the superior team. Adding insult to injuries, him demanding to get paid more than 30 millions was the last straw for me. Let not even count how much money he makes from being in commericals, having sponsors, and other ad revenue alone for being the star QB of the Cowboys. The dude only care about his paycheck and nothing more.

Goff always got paided, but at least he never demand it. He wasn't a diva. The Rams just offered it to him, and at least he got to the superbowl. Would have won if Gurley was healthy and Kupp didn't have a season ending injury. Dak still has not led this team to the NFCCG yet and I still have yet to witness a NFCCG as a Cowboys fan. My patient is wearing thin.
Gaslighting is a great way to phrase it. They call us trolls or stupid to make our opinion invalid.

morat1959

Reaction score
Nobody here hates Dak.

Nobody here wants him to fail. If he fails we fail. Some of us just want to see winning football. However anytime we call Dak out, people come out of the woodwork to call us stupid or whatever. We are realists. I am going to judge my QB after a win AND after a loss. He got payed and part of the job is having fans saying what they think even if the team doesn't care.

If we win next week? I'll be all for dak. However yesterday? He **** the bed. I don't get why this is an argument
Nailed it! It’s not about Dak for the other side. It’s part of an agenda.

Nexx

Reaction score
Prescott had a case of happy feet yesterday and I don't blame him. Then, I think he started to press to try and make something happen and that's when most QB's screw up.

Out of 45 players yesterday, we can only find 3 or 4 not to hate on and we pile on the QB?

When those players get into those film rooms, there is going to be some uncomfortable seat shifting going on and Malik Turner is going to want to know why he's not starting.

Bad games happen, even to good teams.

Happy Feet... make sure you wonder why our Veteran QB had them at home and a first time starter on the road didnt.

jnday

Reaction score
Nobody here hates Dak.

Nobody here wants him to fail. If he fails we fail. Some of us just want to see winning football. However anytime we call Dak out, people come out of the woodwork to call us stupid or whatever. We are realists. I am going to judge my QB after a win AND after a loss. He got payed and part of the job is having fans saying what they think even if the team doesn't care.

If we win next week? I'll be all for dak. However yesterday? He **** the bed. I don't get why this is an argument
I think the whole team and fanbase was due a reality check. I didn’t want to see such an embarrassing loss, but things were getting out of hand with some of the ridiculous bragging and comparisons. A small winning streak early in the year totally went to the their heads considering that we haven’t even reached a Thanks giving yet. Some fans are going to make ridiculous statements year around, but some of the players was buying into the ideal that they was as good as the great players and teams from the Cowboy’s past. I don’t care about the fan’s opinions at all, other than their behavior being one of the reasons why the fanbase is the most hated in the NFL and it looks bad for the reasonable fans, but this loss has the potential to bring the players back to reality, which could cause them to work harder and put in the work needed for them to actually accomplish something meaningful such as a playoff win before they get such big heads.

Ken

Reaction score
Nobody here hates Dak.

Dak played bad yesterday. No doubt.

Very rare occurrence anymore.

I have no doubt he will be back to the best in the game next week.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Nobody here hates Dak.

Because there are so many members who troll Cowboys fans about Dak there is the natural element of self defense which makes it very difficult to have objective discussions .

I’d suggest criticism with like after beginning the year at MVP level Dak had his worst game of the season. That should limit attacks on you.

Brax

Reaction score
He was a product of his OL, RB, TE and Irvin.....that's what his haters would have said back then
That's what many here say now about TA , that's the same case with Dak and with most QB's but say that here and you label them as haters don't see why the truth hurts with some. Dak hasn't achieved what TA or in fact what Danny White has, that is the rest of the story we wait to see written, he has all the tools no excuses anymore.

Section446

Reaction score
Nobody hates the guy, we just accept him for what he is: above average.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
That's what many here say now about TA , that's the same case with Dak and with most QB's but say that here and you label them as haters don't see why the truth hurts with some. Dak hasn't achieved what TA or in fact what Danny White has, that is the rest of the story we wait to see written, he has all the tools no excuses anymore.
Troy and Danny had Jimmy and Landry.....Dak had Garrett.....MM is yet to be determined