I find myself becoming less tolerant of others. How about you?

haleyrules

Reaction score
I will never make it that far, too old and grumpy now. I am an ETO. Used to be I didnt even need an MMC, no longer. Now they have decided to make us Officers. MORE schools. I should be smarter than I am... You go to school or
hawespiper?
Both..hawespiper...had to go to the marine institute by and by. ETO is a good job and that Rig work pays a lot more than cargo ships.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's rich. She has NO money. I love her, but I didnt marry for money. lol

I tease the wife in front of people...I tell them I thought I was marrying into money because she used to have all kinds of gold jewelry (rings, necklaces, bangles and so on). She had her "Mister T Starter Kit" as I used to call it. lol

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
I feel like I was born in the wrong generation. Haha. I'm 28 and I agree pretty much with everything y'all have said.

Everytime I start complaining about something that annoys me, after I'm done venting my girlfriend will say, "you need them to stay off your lawn and stop playing rap music too right?" In a very smart *** way, haha. And I reply "YES" and go on about my day.

But seriously the youth is getting worse (worked for 5 years at a college), it's just bad. No morals, no decency and they cant be told anything. So annoying.

Silver Surfer

Reaction score
I feel like I was born in the wrong generation. Haha. I'm 28 and I agree pretty much with everything y'all have said.

Everytime I start complaining about something that annoys me, after I'm done venting my girlfriend will say, "you need them to stay off your lawn and stop playing rap music too right?" In a very smart *** way, haha. And I reply "YES" and go on about my day.

But seriously the youth is getting worse (worked for 5 years at a college), it's just bad. No morals, no decency and they cant be told anything. So annoying.

Welcome to the club, old-timer!:oldcouple:

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

lol premature old timer. :p;)

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I guess we all are a bunch of

006200_11.jpg

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Agreed.

I don't do winter activities, but the cold/snow doesn't bother me.

From my perspective a walk out in woods after a fresh snowfall, with the snow hanging off the trees and everything quiet... It's amazing.

I always enjoyed being in the woods in any weather, winter not that much, thin ice= wet soon to be numb feet,,, but the slow drizzling rain was about the best, I've gotten within 20' of groups of whitetail deer bedded down in honey suckle patches where they'd just look at me for several seconds before remembering they were wild animals and bolt,,,all the time.

gmoney112

Reaction score
Patience is a virtue.

It's hard though. Whenever you just want to dropkick somebody, remember you could always be blind and born into a Mexico City slum.

One of the things that truly irks me unlike any other is people using their cellphone at lights and just sitting there oblivious when the light is green. That may warrant a honk and a one finger salute from time to time.

Them

Reaction score
Seems as if your life experiences learned and maturity are fighting with your sense common curtesy in the ability to deal in a social environment. Could be several things. it's either.

1. Grumpy old man syndrome.

2. Social digression
or

3. You just simply don't have time for stupid people and you need to tell them they are stupid just because you don't want them to stay that way.

which is a redeeming quality in and of its self. so, chin up!

...?...!..."I see Stupid People."..."And they're Everywhere."..."And they don't even know they're Stupid!"...
wink.png

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Patience is a virtue.

It's hard though. Whenever you just want to dropkick somebody, remember you could always be blind and born into a Mexico City slum.

One of the things that truly irks me unlike any other is people using their cellphone at lights and just sitting there oblivious when the light is green. That may warrant a honk and a one finger salute from time to time.
LoL,,,A quick double tap or one long angry pull on the air horn renders similar effects of jabbing them with a cattle prod,,,:lmao:

:thumbup: