Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
McCordsville Cowboy;2257029 said:
Too many old timers in here....

"Live into now"........

Get over it... your angst will only make you die bitter
Why? Do you think I'll croak before Owens retires?

I KNEW there was a reason why my wife took out that life insurance policy! Just like that show Snapped! on The Oxygen Channel! AAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHH! :mad:

:rolleyes:

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
EveryoneElse;2256798 said:
Terrell Owens is our best offensive player.

The Dallas Cowboys would not be anywhere close to the threat they are on offense without Terrell Owens.

Terrell Owens deserves a lot of credit for the way he has represented himself in Dallas.

I am glad we have Terrell Owens, and we don't have to go up against him 2 to 3 times a year.

I suspect the haters will realize this in a few years when we are looking to replace him......that won't be easy, and you will long for the days that Terrell Owens was a Cowboy.

Don't call them "haters". I learned two years ago that they get all sensitive about being called that. Instead call them something more politically correct like loathers. :p:

I can just see them sitting there spinning in their seats when Romo hits TO for yet another TD. "Damn Romo! Why do you keep throwing it to the guy that disrespected our organization??? He's such a bad guy! Stop throwing to him!!!" - That doesn't even sound right.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
Bleu Star;2257159 said:
Don't call them "haters". I learned two years ago that they get all sensitive about being called that. Instead call them something more politically correct like loathers. :p:

Noted. And thank you.

Frozen700

Reaction score
McCordsville Cowboy;2257029 said:
Too many old timers in here....

"Live into now"........

Get over it... your angst will only make you die bitter

:lmao:

its sad that some people hold grudges over such little things....(not aimed at anyone)

Franchise3384

Reaction score
Did't Ray Lewis kill someone?? Anyway you would think he was a model citizen the way ESPN makes him out to be.. I have always been on the T.O. bandwagon.. The media (ESPN) made T.O. a bad guy... It seems like they tried to ruin his career. Remember nobody wanted to even touch T.O. before we signed him. Anyway we should be so lucky to have an owner who takes risks like this. T.O. Tank Johnson, Pac-Man, are the most recent Jerry Jones aquisitions who I have been in favor of.

You rarerly ever lose in a low risk high reward type of player... We have been lucky too because everyone of these guys has taken their second chance and have treated it like their last chance. I would have hated to get a guy like Henry from Cinci... Now that guy is a punk.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
DallasEast

quit waving your cane around in the air, OLD MAN

that might scare the other folks in the retirement home, but not here buddeh

thechosen1n2

Reaction score
Undisputed;2254942 said:
TO is the man. Obviously, the star diss made him public enemy number one in my eyes. But it's all gravy right now. I don't think he really needs my "forgiveness" nor do I think he owes me some kind of apology.

seriously...i was hyped when Teague clocked TO...I was hyped when deuce deuce slammed the ball back on the star when he scored, but it was not a personal act against the star.

Frozen700

Reaction score
DallasEast;2257542 said:
wow someone is transparent

old man..relax....i dont blame you for the way you are....i see old people get grumpy for no reason n over little things.....:D

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
T.O. has definitely won me over. i really didn't think it was possible. but, as far as his Cowboys days go, he has been very hard NOT to like.

massive production. hard worker. great locker room guy. leader. clearly loves this team. clearly loves his QB. (LOL!) animated. funny. mentor to the young receivers.

what more do you want?

i will always cringe when i see the "george teague" incident, though. i don't think i can ever fully forgive him for that. but i can get further than i ever thought i could.

he's been exceptional.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Terence Newman700;2257695 said:

old man..relax....i dont blame you for the way you are....i see old people get grumpy for no reason n over little things.....:D
Okey-dokey.

I'm going to take Bob's hint and leave this thread. Even I have my limits for this kind of adoration.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
DallasEast;2257709 said:
Okey-dokey.

I'm going to take Bob's hint and leave this thread. Even I have my limits for this kind of adoration.

I didn't say leave, just not to strain a muscle

it tends to happen easily to you old guys

Frozen700

Reaction score
DallasEast;2257709 said:
Okey-dokey.

yes...listen to your daddy....lol its funny how sensitive you get n the way you go ape **** over every comment, live life.....tomorrow is never promised

I love the cowboys, but at the end of the day there is more to life....obviously you cant see that, cause you hate a guy for standing on the star....

but ok was nice seeing you over react...still think your an OK guy....n i know you will have your popcorn n Bowl of Cereal ready tomorrow:D

monkey

Reaction score
DallasEast;2257709 said:
Okey-dokey.

Just remember that TO loves you and is anxiously awaiting the day he can give you an iForgive t-shirt. :D

I too didn't care much for the TO signing. He has grown on me though, and I do think now that he tries to be a good teammate. It's just that sometimes when the lights are on, his apparent wanting of attention can override his better judgment. So now I can say that Jones made a good deal with him, even if he still makes some poor decisions on the field.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
"Forgive" implies that he did something wrong. All he did was sign on the dotted line. Do you mean you forgive Jerry for signing him? Maybe you meant to say "I'm now cool with Owens being a Cowboy."

Full disclosure: I didn't like the signing either, and am glad to be proven wrong.