I Know Jerry Knows

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
no that was a busy place they shut it down because they didnt like the truth being spewed about
There is a lot of untruth in these sites just as there is some truth. Both reason and irrational thought can be found. In all I doubt Jerry is influenced one iota by it.

Sites like these are not a good measure of the fan base anyway because often the most vocal and noticeable posters are the ones with the more extreme positions.

blueblood70

Reaction score
There is a lot of untruth in these sites just as there is some truth. Both reason and irrational thought can be found. In all I doubt Jerry is influenced one iota by it.

Sites like these are not a good measure of the fan base anyway because often the most vocal and noticeable posters are the ones with the more extreme positions.
well unless it was Pro Jerry and Pro Cowboy, its gone lol

I was on there and that place was just as busy as this one, so it didnt get shut down because it wasn't being utilized

OGCowboy

Reaction score
I’m so sure that the owner of the most valuable sport franchise in the world is all over this forum of minion opinions.
Maybe sometimes late at night and he’s full of blue label he may click on for some laughs....maybe.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
well unless it was Pro Jerry and Pro Cowboy, its gone lol

I was on there and that place was just as busy as this one, so it didnt get shut down because it wasn't being utilized
Unless? Didn’t the Pro Cowboy posts disappear with the website as well?

In any case, I’m not saying the negativity might not have factored into the site being removed, but if it did I think it was more likely that Jerry felt there was no reason to sponsor it rather than because it bothered him personally. For Jerry it’s about marketing, and if he felt the site didn’t market his product it wouldn’t serve a purpose.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
My opinion why DC.com was shut down. (This is my opinion and I'm going to believe my opinion no matter what anyone else says.)

When Jerry went after Goodell's contract for suspending Zeke, Goodell retaliated by going after DC.com.

Dallas is in control of their own merchandising. We all know that, but it isn't merchandising if your naming other teams player or giving descriptions of the game. In order to give descriptions of the or name other teams players, you need NFL permission. So Goodell retaliated against Jerry and went after DC.com. At the same time (since retaliation is Illegal) he had to make sure all of the other NFL teams were in compliance with regulations on their website. So Dallas had to change their website to an NFL approved platform.

1)So Zeke was suspended, erroneously by some.

2)Jerry went after Goodell's contract, in retaliation for Zeke's suspension.

3)Then Goodell went after Jerry for retaliation on his retaliation, about Zeke. And ended up taking down DC.com.

So we lost DC.com due to a pissing match between two egomaniacs. Does that make sense to anyone?
No, because all these things happened after that site was gone.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
no that was a busy place they shut it down because they didnt like the truth being spewed about
If thats the case why didn't they shut it down YEARS before - I came on in about 2006 - and there was plenty of negative posts about Jerry, why wait so long.

Londonboy

Reaction score
Who knows Who any of Us really are?
I could be Billy-Bob from Tennessee for all Y'all know.
Jerry might have a minion minionating in these here parts, but I doubt He cares that much.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
No, because all these things happened after that site was gone.
Zeke was suspended in August of '17. Goodell contract was renewed in December of '17. The site went down after September in '17, but before the new year. Jerry had already issued a threat to Goodell, saying the Zeke suspension may have repercussions. So due to the fact Goodell negotiations took awhile he could have been preparing his retaliation against Jerry during that time.

We used to talk about the Zeke suspension on DC.com. I distinctly remember that part. I had logged into the site in September of 2016. After making a year in the site (which I jokingly called by birthday) I logged out then couldn't log back in. I couldn't log back in because the site was on it's way down. About three weeks later the chat rooms were gone. So those three incidents happen at or near the end of 2017. The suspension, the negotiations, and the site going down.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Zeke was suspended in August of '17. Goodell contract was renewed in December of '17. The site went down after September in '17, but before the new year. Jerry had already issued a threat to Goodell, saying the Zeke suspension may have repercussions. So due to the fact Goodell negotiations took awhile he could have been preparing his retaliation against Jerry during that time.

We used to talk about the Zeke suspension on DC.com. I distinctly remember that part. I had logged into the site in September of 2016. After making a year in the site (which I jokingly called by birthday) I logged out then couldn't log back in. I couldn't log back in because the site was on it's way down. About three weeks later the chat rooms were gone. So those three incidents happen at or near the end of 2017. The suspension, the negotiations, and the site going down.
You really think Goodell shut down a fan forum?
He's all: let's stick it to his team's fans! Uh... in some way. I know! They have a fan forum... Hear me out!

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
You really think Goodell shut down a fan forum?
He's all: let's stick it to his team's fans! Uh... in some way. I know! They have a fan forum... Hear me out!
No. One of his cronies trying to earn some brownie points did. But Goodell knew about it and was OK with it. So basically Goodell signed off on the site being shutdown.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

I honestly don't remember ever talking about Zeke on that forum.....but hey, my memory isn't what it used to be.