I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good morning ! Hope you all have a great weekend. COMBINE BEGINS TODAY. Not really football but I'll take it.

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
Good morning Coach... what’s today Tuesday? Monday?saturday? Man! Everyday is the same after you retire...I’m beginning to like this :thumbup:

Knocking out the honey do’s little by little ;)

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good morning Coach... what’s today Tuesday? Monday?saturday? Man! Everyday is the same after you retire...I’m beginning to like this :thumbup:

I know what you mean. I can't wait for my wife to retire in June. I'm starting to get a little bored.

The Dark Bishop

Reaction score
Just got back from a wake. An old friends 12 year old son committed suicide. Talk about putting things in perspective.

Not gonna lie, I had a whole speech written for my condolences and explaining how schools really need to explain the help of the guidance counselor in these situations. Sadly in a time of mourning, I doubt you or anyone else wants or needs to hear such. Instead know, I feel for the family of their lost child and for those grieving the loss of a great friend, great student, and loved one. My heart bleeds for them.....

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not gonna lie, I had a whole speech written for my condolences and explaining how schools really need to explain the help of the guidance counselor in these situations. Sadly in a time of mourning, I doubt you or anyone else wants or needs to hear such. Instead know, I feel for the family of their lost child and for those grieving the loss of a great friend, great student, and loved one. My heart bleeds for them.....
Those are great words.. salud!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Just got back from a wake. An old friends 12 year old son committed suicide. Talk about putting things in perspective.
Jees. This is some horrific news. As stated by the great leader of our country, guns isn't the problem, depression is. So very sorry Ranchy. The ONLY thing that you can possibly do for your friend, is to be there for him.

Prayers and condolences to the family as well as our Ranchy.:(

Last edited:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score

:lmao: I know, I've got to click a button on my t.v. remote every few days just to figure out the day & date,,,,,:lmao:

( it's so sad about that 12 year old Andrew young feller, I could've & would've been able and willing to have put him in a room& a different school/ environment, that's so *messed* up at 12 years old to employ the permanent solution to a temporary
problem:()

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
:lmao: I know, I've got to click a button on my t.v. remote every few days just to figure out the day & date,,,,,:lmao:

( it's so sad about that 12 year old Andrew young feller, I could've & would've been able and willing to have put him in a room& a different school/ environment, that's so *messed* up at 12 years old to employ the permanent solution to a temporary
problem:()
Salud, Melon. Hope you are doing well.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score

How's about wishing this honey a Happy Birthday! What a great day it was. Especially when my 85yr young mom called from Florida to sing Happy Birthday. Gifts as such, money simply can NOT buy.:)

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Jees. This is some horrific news. As stated by the great leader of our country, guns isn't the problem, depression is. So very sorry Ranchy. The ONLY thing that you can possibly do for your friend, is to be there for him.

Prayers and condolences to the family as well as our Ranchy.:(
@Ranching

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
How's about wishing this honey a Happy Birthday! What a great day it was. Especially when my 85yr young mom called from Florida to sing Happy Birthday. Gifts as such, money simply can NOT buy.:)

Happy Birthday honey! May all your wishes always come true. God Bless you mightily!

Status
Not open for further replies.