I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man that is awful, so sorry for you and your friend bro. I have a 11 year old girl. I can't imagine what the family is going thru. Heartbreaking.
Thanks man, Yeah, it's a tough time for them. Gonna be for a long time.
 
Spending the night on the Queen Mary tonight in Long Beach. There is a haunted tour starting in two hours.......what to do......:omg:
 
Spending the night on the Queen Mary tonight in Long Beach. There is a haunted tour starting in two hours.......what to do......:omg:
Eat beans
fart.gif
 
Just got back from a wake. An old friends 12 year old son committed suicide. Talk about putting things in perspective.

I'm so sorry, Ranch. I only duck in here now and then, so I probably don't count for nothing and it's probably too late, but I want you to know that I know how hard this is, and I am truly sorry for your and your friend's family's loss. Been there unfortunately a few times myself, with family and friends, with adults and with one child, also. Nothing hurts like that, man. God bless.
 
Spending the night on the Queen Mary tonight in Long Beach. There is a haunted tour starting in two hours.......what to do......:omg:

You lucky dog..... I would love to do that..... And if I am ever in that area again I would also drive to see the Winchester House and do their tour as well..... Already did about 7 tours in Nevada......
 
I'm so sorry, Ranch. I only duck in here now and then, so I probably don't count for nothing and it's probably too late, but I want you to know that I know how hard this is, and I am truly sorry for your and your friend's family's loss. Been there unfortunately a few times myself, with family and friends, with adults and with one child, also. Nothing hurts like that, man. God bless.
Thanks Kim. Appreciate it
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,028
Messages
14,658,189
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top