I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Man that is awful, so sorry for you and your friend bro. I have a 11 year old girl. I can't imagine what the family is going thru. Heartbreaking.
Thanks man, Yeah, it's a tough time for them. Gonna be for a long time.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Spending the night on the Queen Mary tonight in Long Beach. There is a haunted tour starting in two hours.......what to do......:omg:

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Spending the night on the Queen Mary tonight in Long Beach. There is a haunted tour starting in two hours.......what to do......:omg:
Eat beans
fart.gif

kimrose

Reaction score
Just got back from a wake. An old friends 12 year old son committed suicide. Talk about putting things in perspective.

I'm so sorry, Ranch. I only duck in here now and then, so I probably don't count for nothing and it's probably too late, but I want you to know that I know how hard this is, and I am truly sorry for your and your friend's family's loss. Been there unfortunately a few times myself, with family and friends, with adults and with one child, also. Nothing hurts like that, man. God bless.

The Dark Bishop

Reaction score

You lucky dog..... I would love to do that..... And if I am ever in that area again I would also drive to see the Winchester House and do their tour as well..... Already did about 7 tours in Nevada......

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm so sorry, Ranch. I only duck in here now and then, so I probably don't count for nothing and it's probably too late, but I want you to know that I know how hard this is, and I am truly sorry for your and your friend's family's loss. Been there unfortunately a few times myself, with family and friends, with adults and with one child, also. Nothing hurts like that, man. God bless.
Thanks Kim. Appreciate it

Status
Not open for further replies.