I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
How's about wishing this honey a Happy Birthday! What a great day it was. Especially when my 85yr young mom called from Florida to sing Happy Birthday. Gifts as such, money simply can NOT buy.:)
:D
Momma's are special,kiddo!

(I'm glad you had an enjoyable day,baby-doll!,,,wish I could talk to yer' mom & maybe hear all the dirt on you as a kid growing up,;))

Melonfeud

Reaction score
:lmao2:I wish.
tenor.gif

Thank you luv.

Woot :yourock:woot

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
:D
Momma's are special,kiddo!

(I'm glad you had an enjoyable day,baby-doll!,,,wish I could talk to yer' mom & maybe hear all the dirt on you as a kid growing up,;))
Yes they are my melon. I'm so blessed to still have both of my parents alive.

Lol. I'm afraid you're going to have to take a number to talk to my mom about some good dirt on me growing up. Last I checked she was taking number 2,000. :lmao2::flagwave:

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Been tbere done that. I've driven everything but a Nissan. Buying a Nissan Titan XD from one of my old players. He's a big shot now and taking care of his old coach.

I do like the Titan, put some Cowboys accessories on it and drop a photo. I have Dallas tire valve stems on the way now :laugh:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Hey doll! Salud! Happy Monday, buying myself a new truck today!!
Hi Ranchy, you are? WOW Congrats!:D
Hopefully it's fully loaded. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think casing liners are standard anymore!:lmao2:SALUD

Melonfeud

Reaction score
I do like the Titan, put some Cowboys accessories on it and drop a photo. I have Dallas tire valve stems on the way now :laugh:
:lmao: I've been thinking about ordering a set of hand grenade valve stem caps outta that 'Sgt.Gritz' catalog myself:thumbup:
(Sheese,he wants like $15 bucks for them,,,:huh:,,,IDK,Man?)

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
:lmao: I've been thinking about ordering a set of hand grenade valve stem caps outta that 'Sgt.Gritz' catalog myself:thumbup:
(Sheese,he wants like $15 bucks for them,,,:huh:,,,IDK,Man?)

Not bad, mine were 11.99 but it cost $17 to ship them :muttley:

DFWJC

Reaction score
How's the crew doin' at Trouty's Tavern?
:dance::oldcouple::dance:

Hope all is well!
Salud!

Status
Not open for further replies.