I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yo coach what it is my brother !!
Nothing, bro.....just yearning for the old days when Jerry would spend money on good free agents!!!! Salud, Max!!!!! We need to get the gang together for a few drinks and some tunes soon.

maxdogg

Reaction score
Nothing, bro.....just yearning for the old days when Jerry would spend money on good free agents!!!! Salud, Max!!!!! We need to get the gang together for a few drinks and some tunes soon.
Yeah man it seems jerry is totally spent. Yeah I wish the gang was all here! Salud my friend !!!!

waldoputty

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Just returned from SF. Updated the catnip thread, so please enjoy giving putty crap.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Hi everyone. Just returned from SF. Updated the catnip thread, so please enjoy giving putty crap.

,:eek:,,,er,,,did you say you enjoy being crapped on? :omg:,,,just what the hell kinda' kink do you have planned going down on that 'E-Z wipe red vinyl upholstered casting couch' PUTTY?:rolleyes:

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
,:eek:,,,er,,,did you say you enjoy being crapped on? :omg:,,,just what the hell kinda' kink do you have planned going down on that 'E-Z wipe red vinyl upholstered casting couch' PUTTY?:rolleyes:

Lmao.... He backed into that one!

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Lmao.... He backed into that one!
:lmao: LOL,he surely did.:lmao2:

There's a header over on the 'DRUDGE REPORT' bottom of middle column titled "Husband kills wife with MORTAR BOMB used as sex toy",,, of course it's ran from that U.K. rag 'the Sun' and the incident allegedly took place in Peru,,,,o_O

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
:lmao: LOL,he surely did.:lmao2:

There's a header over on the 'DRUDGE REPORT' bottom of middle column titled "Husband kills wife with MORTAR BOMB used as sex toy",,, of course it's ran from that U.K. rag 'the Sun' and the incident allegedly took place in Peru,,,,o_O
She got banged!!!!

waldoputty

Reaction score

putty casting couch is pristine white

the crap is available and can be fedex upon request, u sicko

Melonfeud

Reaction score
putty casting couch is pristine white

the crap is available and can be fedex upon request, u sicko
Fresh OR frozen?
So,,,WALDO r-u into the mail order crap bizznes,heh? So,with international air freight shipping charges what would a kilo of Waldoputty crap consisting of boiled rice by-product/ no filler added, cost a discern connoisseur such as your select clientele demand,cost? Say, from wherever yer' operational pooper product factory & warehouse facility might be,to like the south side of Philadelphia?,,,or maybe even New York,I'm sure that whole freshness guaranteed or your money back is an adhered to policy with YOUo_O

( I'd knew a dude from back setting up mobile homes who'd had about half his left ear bitten off in a bar fight at a strip club,we all called him "Ear Eddie", he was dating/ pimping one of those strip club dancers whose only specialty waa the "Cleveland steamer",,,,, Man,we were cracking up constantly over that,like, while in a CIRCLE-K " hey ,Eddie! you better get yer' ol' lady a half dozen .99 cent burritos,& load her up, the weekend's coming up & you'll be needing beer money:lmao2:)

o_O all trueo_O

Last edited:

waldoputty

Reaction score
Fresh OR frozen?
So,,,WALDO r-u into the mail order crap bizznes,heh? So,with international air freight shipping charges what would a kilo of Waldoputty crap consisting of boiled rice by-product/ no filler added, cost a discern connoisseur such as your select clientele demand,cost? Say, from wherever yer' operational pooper product factory & warehouse facility might be,to like the south side of Philadelphia?,,,or maybe even New York,I'm sure that whole freshness guaranteed or your money back is an adhered to policy with YOUo_O

( I'd knew a dude from back setting up mobile homes who'd had about half his left ear bitten off in a bar fight at a strip club,we all called him "Ear Eddie", he was dating/ pimping one of those strip club dancers whose only specialty waa the "Cleveland steamer",,,,, Man,we were cracking up constantly over that,like, while in a CIRCLE-K " hey ,Eddie! you better get yer' ol' lady a half dozen .99 cent burritos,& load her up, the weekend's coming up & you'll be needing beer money:lmao2:)

o_O all trueo_O

for melon pal, the first order is on the house.
just open wide and say ahhhhhh

putty has not gone international, but fedex to tuscon is 1 day.
it could be refrigerated.
alternatively you may prefer it after aging 1 day with the shipping.
:thumbup:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
for melon pal, the first order is on the house.
just open wide and say ahhhhhh

putty has not gone international, but fedex to tuscon is 1 day.
it could be refrigerated.
alternatively you may prefer it after aging 1 day with the shipping.
:thumbup:
:lmao: AH-HA!
So,yer' admitting to this Pervie Putty packaged Poop ploy,,,Ewwwwww:rolleyes:

o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.