I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
hmm, u sound really hungry
Not in the least Waldo, although,now I completely understand yer' constipated demeanor as of late,reckon sales of genuine 'putty poop' that yer' loaded up for just ain't that marketable, huh?
Prolly best if you kept that cork installed for the time being,maintaining that sphincter clinch, as it's a certainty yer' the type to be hoarding yer' existing onboard inventory,till something breaks loose,,,:lmao:

:starspin:o_O:starspin:

waldoputty

Reaction score
Not in the least Waldo, although,now I completely understand yer' constipated demeanor as of late,reckon sales of genuine 'putty poop' that yer' loaded up for just ain't that marketable, huh?
Prolly best if you kept that cork installed for the time being,maintaining that sphincter clinch, as it's a certainty yer' the type to be hoarding yer' existing onboard inventory,till something breaks loose,,,:lmao:

:starspin:o_O:starspin:

i guess u want to corner the market.
now u want flavored corks also.
is @Trouty going to insert it for u?

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
jack is totally mia
where is @Ranching coach?
is he busy inserting melon?
where is @Trouty?
i dont think alcatraz
Oh my lol. Ranchy probably getting truck today. Trouty probably behind bars sobering up with Jack.

Lol. Doomsday got slammed with a bunch of us, then we left as fast as we came.:laugh:
He's like this now....:huh:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Oh my lol. Ranchy probably getting truck today. Trouty probably behind bars sobering up with Jack.

Lol. Doomsday got slammed with a bunch of us, then we left as fast as we came.:laugh:
Pretty close. Getting a lift and tires for my new toy.

waldoputty

Reaction score

well he drove away jack, and got into this strange thing with coach
the place was supposed to be a free for all, but they could not handle the beer thread

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
sorry pal, u r not getting any discounts no matter how much it strikes home for u

Yer' traversing some semi- untenable terrain ,when you go proclaiming I'm yer' Pal there Putty:rolleyes:
My between the lines detector has scanned yer' counter battery retort,and it's clear yer' fixing to "pop that bung cork", in a mudslide of WALDO 'putty' spewage:eek:
Maybe you should sip on some more of the green tea & meditate to alleviate your rumblings of internal crisis, as my ' between the lines' detector has clearly picked up that yer' #2 inner 'O' ring is fixing to suffer a high pressure fissure blow outo_O ,,,sure hope it don't happen while yer' conducting " interviews " on that white casting couch,,,:thumbup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.