I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
dont hammer on melon's little carrot... please

Observation #93; subject's clarity & mental comprehension is suspect, not uncommon in the advanced stages of patients suffering from the Mister STUBBS syndromeo_O

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Lol. I understand. It's an endless mission.:bow:
Ya,,,& you shouldn't feel bad about dumping a Cleveland Steamer on his dinner plate ,,,eithero_O

( although, I have felt bad at times seeing him all tied up in knots laying over there in the shadowed corner of the basement stairs after being forced time &time again to have been the one rolling his stunned carcass down the steps ,,,sometimes)o_O

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Lol. And what a fun date @Melonfeud & I had. Melon DID find more eggs than me. I think he cheated by bringing them & hiding them in his coat.o_O
:lmao:( I could go wild west saddle rider style with this, like: " ya,well I reckon a man that wouldn't cheat at trying to blah,blah,,blah,,,his eggs,,,blah,blah,,,her basket,blahblah& blah, didn't want it bad enough " but don't think I should take it thereo_O)

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Ranchy, everything you see you think is hot. Including a grill.:lmao2:
tenor.gif
:lmao: ya mister smoldering fire crotch,,,I'll introduce you to the firehole,if you want,but you might want to continue yer' heat tolerance training a bit longer,,:lmao2:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
You just don't mess with a WALDO
" Hannibal Lecter" PUTTY,,,,nope,ya just don't:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.