I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Can't you just say something positive! Why must you always be a bully!!!
My 'Feudian' analytical logic dictates the reason being stems from 'shortcomings' (whether actual or perceived) the study subject believes it has,,,it's commonly referred to,here at the Institute of Awesome( a level 3 security clearance is required to access it's archives, located in quad #42 here at the Fortress of Solitude)
As the :" Mister Stubbs syndrome"o_O

( early childhood psychological trauma inflicted upon the subject such as verbal ridicule by peers and possible sexual partners,common examples; 'pee-wee' 'dinky' 'baby carrot' and the like,indicate a direct linked correlation into long term life effects:lmao:)

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
seems like you are trying to live vicariously through me
too bad you got the wrong example and you need to interrupt daboyz and melon's date
:lmao:
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

:lmao: Ha!,,,,we had so much fun we ended up getting matching Tattoos ( well,they kinda match up when we put them together:thumbup:)

:rolleyes::starspin::rolleyes:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My 'Feudian' analytical logic dictates the reason being stems from 'shortcomings' (whether actual or perceived) the study subject believes it has,,,it's commonly referred to,here at the Institute of Awesome( a level 3 security clearance is required to access it's archives, located in quad #42 here at the Fortress of Solitude)

( early childhood psychological trauma inflicted upon the subject such as verbal ridicule by peers and possible sexual partners,common examples; 'pee-wee' 'dinky' 'baby carrot' and the like,indicate a direct linked correlation into long term life effects:lmao:)
Hahahahaha!
:hammer::hammer::hammer:

waldoputty

Reaction score

all those nasty things.
poor melon was the subject of such trauma...

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
seems like you are trying to live vicariously through me
too bad you got the wrong example and you need to interrupt daboyz and melon's date
:lmao:
Lol. And what a fun date @Melonfeud & I had. Melon DID find more eggs than me. I think he cheated by bringing them & hiding them in his coat.o_O

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

:lmao: Ha!,,,,we had so much fun we ended up getting matching Tattoos ( well,they kinda match up when we put them together:thumbup:)

:rolleyes::starspin::rolleyes:
Melon? You told? Well, that's ok. Putty was gonna find out sooner or later anyways. We did have fun didn't we?!:muttley:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
My best buddies mother was hot!!! All due respect.
Ranchy, everything you see you think is hot. Including a grill.:lmao2:
tenor.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.