I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
that is good enough
so u guys dont do gifts either
at least daboyz gave u something to really remember ;)
We normally do. They got me a pair of Oakley sunglasses last week, I guess that was it. I don't like to celebrate birthdays like I used too.
 
My wife made me some carne quisada, Charro beans and rice with flour tortillas! Washing it down with some Merlot! Salud!
I bet that was tasting better than this sack of two day old BBQ from Dickies, I gnawed on this morning
:thumbup:


* I luv that creamed spinach from that joint ,thougho_O
 
We normally do. They got me a pair of Oakley sunglasses last week, I guess that was it. I don't like to celebrate birthdays like I used too.
Oh stop being so modest. You've been telling us about the coming of your birthday for weeks now.:lmao2:
 
Oh stop being so modest. You've been telling us about the coming of your birthday for weeks now.:lmao2:
Ok! You caught me. I'm still a baby at heart. D
Headed to SPI today to spend the day and get some seafood. Hope you all have a good one
 
Ok! You caught me. I'm still a baby at heart. D
Headed to SPI today to spend the day and get some seafood. Hope you all have a good one
I don't know why this made me think about Bucee's, but I really miss their jerky.
Like really miss their jerky...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,046
Messages
14,659,166
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top