Not open for further replies.

FineFan

Reaction score
DcwWjuS.jpg
"Security Check!" "Everything looks quiet here!" "Moving on."

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
The thing that kills me about that movie is that it's such a great build up only come crashing down on you when the boy commits suicide.

It parallels Robin's own life a little too much for me. Guy had so much left to give us. Que sera sera.
Hey bro, miss you Scalper

RoboQB

Reaction score
I know, Putty. It is stupid, man. I'm sorry it's still disabled for you two.

Holy crap! What has to happen for the powers that be to disable your ability to give a "like"? Smh

Speaking of the "like" topic, I find it to be a useful tool in keeping cooler heads at times on the board.
Text shows no emotion. Sometimes we can misunderstand or misconstrue things. Or just simply disagree.
It's amazing how hitting that button, or seeing one given to you, keeps everything civil.

@Trouty I've adopted your style of "like" giving as a form of respect and friendship.
You are the "like" shepherd, my friend. I give you full credit.

aria

Reaction score
LoL,,,,that 'Scott Parrell' on sports radio is entertaining& highly informative:thumbup:

* if yer' a sportin' man of placing wagers,,,@aria ,,,you ought to listen his 'picks',,,o_O
Thanks for the tag and recommendation. Still going strong and doing “ok” with the wagering, I’m up for the year and just cashed out a small profit. The WC has been treating me pretty good and baseball seems easy until it isn’t. I’ll definitely check him out.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I don’t understand why people are so hung up on Likes (in the sense that they won’t give them). I never will. Like it hurts their poor little thumb to hit Like, or they think they’re fronting themselves off? Some of these guys would rather not post than like a fellow members post. Unreal and pathetic.

It’s ridiculous. And I pay attention as best as I can. I see when people are being punks about it. Best I can do is not Like any of their posts, and also target them with my ire when they slip, invariably, on any subject I think I’m right on, even when I’m dead wrong ;)

Get a grip. It’s just a Like and a nice thing to do with fellow posters. Folks here would be aghast at the amount of Likes some of us doll out EVERYDAY, whether actively posting or lurking. CLos is a great example of this.

Also, a fad I’ve seen and it turns me off: I see a post get Liked... then another post — by the same poster, mind you — in succession with his/her previous post, and it gets passed on. What arbitrary factor led to one post being Liked and not the other? LOL. Get real.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
Hey bro, miss you Scalper
Hey Trouty. I'm still around every once in a while. Do more lurking than posting across all of the message boards that I used to post on (not just this one). I typically only drop in for short sessions at a time nowadays. Great to hear from you though, brother. It's cool to know that you were thinking of me bro. Thank you.

Hope all is well on your end with you and your son.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Hey Trouty. I'm still around every once in a while. Do more lurking than posting across all of the message boards that I used to post on (not just this one). I typically only drop in for short sessions at a time nowadays. Great to hear from you though, brother. It's cool to know that you were thinking of me bro. Thank you.

Hope all is well on your end with you and your son.
Hey buddy. I hear you about lurking, I’ve gone through month stages where I nary post. Great to hear back from ya, buddy. The little one and I are doing great, thank you brother.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey @Trouty what's up? I'm sitting in my truck at a bank parking lot. I loan a friend 5k on Monday and he says he's gonna pay me today . He's 15 minutes late. Lol
Few good developments ever happen when I sentence starts out "I'm sitting in my truck at a bank parking lot".

Status
Not open for further replies.