I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
The person that is clearly “Like farming” (gosh, I shutter when I type that out, in lieu of every thread, ever, here) but never Likes anyone else’s posts is also a major CZ pet peeve of mine.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
There’s gonna be a lot of folks that see me never Like their posts here this season, when they got fat and comfy with me handing out 200+ a week to them in the past.

I suspect they will either a)Pm me or b)start Liking posts more, whether it’s mine or others.

Yes, the Like game is strong here. Beer Thread’ers know that. We invented this ****

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
I don’t understand why people are so hung up on Likes (in the sense that they won’t give them). I never will. Like it hurts their poor little thumb to hit Like, or they think they’re fronting themselves off? Some of these guys would rather not post than like a fellow members post. Unreal and pathetic.

It’s ridiculous. And I pay attention as best as I can. I see when people are being punks about it. Best I can do is not Like any of their posts, and also target them with my ire when they slip, invariably, on any subject I think I’m right on, even when I’m dead wrong ;)

Get a grip. It’s just a Like and a nice thing to do with fellow posters. Folks here would be aghast at the amount of Likes some of us doll out EVERYDAY, whether actively posting or lurking. CLos is a great example of this.

I see a post get Liked... then another — by the same poster, mind you — in succession with the previous post, get passed on. What arbitrary factor led to one post being Liked and not the other? LOL. Get real.
Likes are free to give out. Stingy stingy stingy peeps. Someone must have really gotten under your skin bro. What happened

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Likes are free to give out. Stingy stingy stingy peeps
Straight up, bro. It aint right. I keep names in my ledger.

You keep being you bro, every post I come across of yours, ever, I hit that button my bro

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
LoL,,,,that 'Scott Parrell' on sports radio is entertaining& highly informative:thumbup:

* if yer' a sportin' man of placing wagers,,,@aria ,,,you ought to listen his 'picks',,,o_O

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I miss Anthony Bourdain and Haleyrules

It sounds like Iraqi surge missions here in LA with all the fireworks pooping off :mad::oops:

waldoputty

Reaction score
I don’t understand why people are so hung up on Likes (in the sense that they won’t give them). I never will. Like it hurts their poor little thumb to hit Like, or they think they’re fronting themselves off? Some of these guys would rather not post than like a fellow members post. Unreal and pathetic.

It’s ridiculous. And I pay attention as best as I can. I see when people are being punks about it. Best I can do is not Like any of their posts, and also target them with my ire when they slip, invariably, on any subject I think I’m right on, even when I’m dead wrong ;)

Get a grip. It’s just a Like and a nice thing to do with fellow posters. Folks here would be aghast at the amount of Likes some of us doll out EVERYDAY, whether actively posting or lurking. CLos is a great example of this.

Also, a fad I’ve seen and it turns me off: I see a post get Liked... then another post — by the same poster, mind you — in succession with his/her previous post, and it gets passed on. What arbitrary factor led to one post being Liked and not the other? LOL. Get real.

it is stupid. they took away dave and my ability to like.
so i cannot show appreciation to others.
whatever...

Melonfeud

Reaction score

Also, a fad I’ve seen and it turns me off: I see a post get Liked... then another post — by the same poster, mind you — in succession with his/her previous post, and it gets passed on. What arbitrary factor led to one post being Liked and not the other? LOL. Get real.
Well,sometimes that secondary post might contain subject matter of a besmirching nature directed towards a person, place or thing the prior "like" caster disagrees with,,,,(IMO)

Melonfeud

Reaction score
I miss Anthony Bourdain and Haleyrules

It sounds like Iraqi surge missions here in LA with all the fireworks pooping off :mad::oops:
It's still booming & popping outside here in my A.O.too!

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Well,sometimes that secondary post might contain subject matter of a besmirching nature directed towards a person, place or thing the prior "like" caster disagrees with,,,,(IMO)
I was referring to others not of our ilk, Melon. You never have to explain yourself, amigo. Youre one of the most generous posters here, and MY PAL, my dear brother :star::starspin::star::starspin::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Duly noted, re:the "successive Like" posts, Mel. Perhaps I should consider that, my friend. Thanks for opening up my eyes. I was getting irrationally upset at some of the posters on the main pages lol :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::laugh::laugh:

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Duly noted, re:the "successive Like" posts, tho, Mel. Perhaps I should consider that, my friend. Thanks for opening up my eyes. I was a getting irrationally upset at some of the posters on the main page lol :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::laugh::laugh:

We know you’re talking about me only liking ONE of the few baseball posts we discussed. Admit it and then you can sleep well tonight my friend:)

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I should put a disclaimer:

none of my posts pertain to any of you folks in our thread

:star::starspin::yourock::dance::dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.