I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lmao2: if you'll notice, although being capable of semi - intelligent & artfully articulated posts "the PUTTY" is pretty much the " tounge slurp of death" to most of the THREADS he actively engages in,,,including his OWN:lmao:


:facepalm:o_O:facepalm:
Lol... true. Ha ha ha...
 
:lmao2: if you'll notice, although being capable of semi - intelligent & artfully articulated posts "the PUTTY" is pretty much the " tounge slurp of death" to most of the THREADS he actively engages in,,,including his OWN:lmao:


:facepalm:o_O:facepalm:

Lol. That's funny!

"Like"
 
Hey guys, I just want to take a quick moment and give a shut out to a very special moderator and wonderful poster here. This man guided us when the first beer thread was under major scrutiny from the hater CZ posters, as well as under scrutiny (right or wrong) from the higher ups. He kept us above water and probably had more to do with this thread not getting shut down than we know. It was so wrong, imo, the way the first beer thread was treated, and I'll never, ever relent on that. But I digress.

@Sarge, you're one-of-a-kind, and this Beer Thread'er -- as well as many others in here I'm sure -- will never forget that. You're a kind, fair, amazing moderator here. And you drink PBR for breakfast! (okay, that might be a stretch, but still :) )

:star::starspin::bow::yourock:

Cheers! :thumbup:
 
All of you! Have to keep my head on a swivel in this thread :laugh::laugh::laugh::muttley:
:lmao:

Where's butter face at? He seems to live for trying to grind sparks off of you,,,betcha' he's feverishly maintaining his ZEN at the butter churn:omg:


o_O
 
:lmao:

Where's butter face at? He seems to live for trying to grind sparks off of you,,,betcha' he's feverishly maintaining his ZEN at the butter churn:omg:


o_O
I'm oblivious to it all, W. Ignorance, for me, is bliss :)
 
His couch, like the rest of us (you, excluded)

:muttley::muttley:
Hereeeeee's Pooty:lmao:
74ea.gif
 
BLEEATCH,YAK,& YUK,,,

SHEESE,,,,I'd just cracked into a 64oz. Jug of CLAMATO I'd had chilling inside the refrigerator's door for 3 days& it's a "LIMON" flavoured casing-liner, what a bummer & a total let down, I hate getting snookered that at the grocery store,as the word "limon" on the label is hardly noticeable:(
 
BLEEATCH,YAK,& YUK,,,

SHEESE,,,,I'd just cracked into a 64oz. Jug of CLAMATO I'd had chilling inside the refrigerator's door for 3 days& it's a "LIMON" flavoured casing-liner, what a bummer & a total let down, I hate getting snookered that at the grocery store,as the word "limon" on the label is hardly noticeable:(
Gross... living in the land of Micheladas and Clamatos, I have to say you either hand make it yourself, or get it hand made.
A good Michelada is an entire meal with shrimp and jerky and Worcestershire and soy sauce and olives and celery and chile and sometimes octopus...
Lots of spice and at least 4 entire limes freshly squeezed. All in at least a 48 oz chilled glass.

I'll make one for you one day.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,063
Messages
14,660,368
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top