I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif
lol:laugh:
 
It was awfully tough for me to get behind that flick& enjoy it myself,,, a couple of notable highlights in the movie I thought funny or entertaining was the dead chinaman that 'splattered' & stuck to the overhead interstate information sign & then slid off and fell after the shootout, the bullet hole in the super heroes crime fighter uniform squarely placed straight up the coolio from the above mentioned shootout& that animated unicorn at the end of the movie that ejaculated rainbows from it's horn& crapped a blizzard of cash from it's butt,,,,yeah,all of about 30 seconds worth mentioning:lmao:
Blade was a better R rated comic movie. And it was sort of ground breaking.
 
Blade was a better R rated comic movie. And it was sort of ground breaking.
I've not seen that one,I'll be on the lookout,,,, & my electric power just crapped out,,,it does this about every other week and stays off for 3-5 seconds then the T.V. 'DING-DONGS' back after the surge,,,,I know it's neighborhood wide.
 
Man this year is just flying by, already July. Soon it will be TC/Pre Sea/Reg Season/ then the holidays. burrrrrrp!
 
I've not seen that one,I'll be on the lookout,,,, & my electric power just crapped out,,,it does this about every other week and stays off for 3-5 seconds then the T.V. 'DING-DONGS' back after the surge,,,,I know it's neighborhood wide.

Surges are so good for electronics don't ya know!
 
I've not seen that one,I'll be on the lookout,,,, & my electric power just crapped out,,,it does this about every other week and stays off for 3-5 seconds then the T.V. 'DING-DONGS' back after the surge,,,,I know it's neighborhood wide.
I sense an X-File happening... I'm on my way!!!
 
Surges are so good for electronics don't ya know!
I know & I'd just got a ps4 that had recently kinda vapor locked on startup, prolly from that ,huh?
I sense an X-File happening... I'm on my way!!!
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

* man,I'm bearly limping along on impulse power,not knowing if I'll hurl-up on my first 'glug' of the day ,after my intake from yesterday,,, I had to chug the pepto bismo around 2:30 this morning o_O

** pretty sure it was from that bag of deep fried onion rings I'd forgotten about on the kitchen table for 24 hours& then chowed down on.
 
I know & I'd just got a ps4 that had recently kinda vapor locked on startup, prolly from that ,huh?

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

* man,I'm bearly limping along on impulse power,not knowing if I'll hurl-up on my first 'glug' of the day ,after my intake from yesterday,,, I had to chug the pepto bismo around 2:30 this morning o_O
Hardcore. Sip and chase, sip and chase. You feel the well-up, take a break. Eat some crackers, or good Chinese food...
 
I know & I'd just got a ps4 that had recently kinda vapor locked on startup, prolly from that ,huh?

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

* man,I'm bearly limping along on impulse power,not knowing if I'll hurl-up on my first 'glug' of the day ,after my intake from yesterday,,, I had to chug the pepto bismo around 2:30 this morning o_O

** pretty sure it was from that bag of deep fried onion rings I'd forgotten about on the kitchen table for 24 hours& then chowed down on.[/Q

LOL. I was a non-drinker yesterday. Today is a make-up day.:cool:
 
I just noticed something, I think .lol. Why do they call this Trouty's Tavern if Ranching is listed as the author!? :huh:
 
Guess I better make another beer run before it gets any later! Great talking with ya guys!:thumbup:
 
I just noticed something, I think .lol. Why do they call this Trouty's Tavern if Ranching is listed as the author!? :huh:
Long story. In a nutshell, trout started the original thread. We got shut down one night and I started the new one..
 
I just noticed something, I think .lol. Why do they call this Trouty's Tavern if Ranching is listed as the author!? :huh:
A member here, I believe it was @DFWJC coined the term.

Here's the first thread that was closed down for no reason:

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/old-i-love-beer-a-lot.358721/

Mods added "Old" to the title. Lots of amazing times in that thread, with some great folks that didn't make it to this one, but this one has new folks that make it nearly as fun as the last. I love that the new thread is still this active. I hate that we lost Russ, Wooten, Jack, Shunny, and some others.

Cheers, FineFan
 
I can't stay in the old thread too long. Reading Jack's posts makes me very depressed and I just cant handle it right now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,063
Messages
14,660,443
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top