Not open for further replies.

FineFan

Reaction score
giphy.gif
lol:laugh:

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
It was awfully tough for me to get behind that flick& enjoy it myself,,, a couple of notable highlights in the movie I thought funny or entertaining was the dead chinaman that 'splattered' & stuck to the overhead interstate information sign & then slid off and fell after the shootout, the bullet hole in the super heroes crime fighter uniform squarely placed straight up the coolio from the above mentioned shootout& that animated unicorn at the end of the movie that ejaculated rainbows from it's horn& crapped a blizzard of cash from it's butt,,,,yeah,all of about 30 seconds worth mentioning:lmao:
Blade was a better R rated comic movie. And it was sort of ground breaking.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Blade was a better R rated comic movie. And it was sort of ground breaking.
I've not seen that one,I'll be on the lookout,,,, & my electric power just crapped out,,,it does this about every other week and stays off for 3-5 seconds then the T.V. 'DING-DONGS' back after the surge,,,,I know it's neighborhood wide.

FineFan

Reaction score
Man this year is just flying by, already July. Soon it will be TC/Pre Sea/Reg Season/ then the holidays. burrrrrrp!

FineFan

Reaction score
I've not seen that one,I'll be on the lookout,,,, & my electric power just crapped out,,,it does this about every other week and stays off for 3-5 seconds then the T.V. 'DING-DONGS' back after the surge,,,,I know it's neighborhood wide.

Surges are so good for electronics don't ya know!

Corso

Reaction score
I sense an X-File happening... I'm on my way!!!

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Surges are so good for electronics don't ya know!
I know & I'd just got a ps4 that had recently kinda vapor locked on startup, prolly from that ,huh?
I sense an X-File happening... I'm on my way!!!
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

* man,I'm bearly limping along on impulse power,not knowing if I'll hurl-up on my first 'glug' of the day ,after my intake from yesterday,,, I had to chug the pepto bismo around 2:30 this morning o_O

** pretty sure it was from that bag of deep fried onion rings I'd forgotten about on the kitchen table for 24 hours& then chowed down on.

Corso

Reaction score
I know & I'd just got a ps4 that had recently kinda vapor locked on startup, prolly from that ,huh?

* man,I'm bearly limping along on impulse power,not knowing if I'll hurl-up on my first 'glug' of the day ,after my intake from yesterday,,, I had to chug the pepto bismo around 2:30 this morning o_O
Hardcore. Sip and chase, sip and chase. You feel the well-up, take a break. Eat some crackers, or good Chinese food...

FineFan

Reaction score

** pretty sure it was from that bag of deep fried onion rings I'd forgotten about on the kitchen table for 24 hours& then chowed down on.[/Q

LOL. I was a non-drinker yesterday. Today is a make-up day.:cool:

FineFan

Reaction score
I just noticed something, I think .lol. Why do they call this Trouty's Tavern if Ranching is listed as the author!? :huh:

FineFan

Reaction score
Guess I better make another beer run before it gets any later! Great talking with ya guys!:thumbup:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I just noticed something, I think .lol. Why do they call this Trouty's Tavern if Ranching is listed as the author!? :huh:
Long story. In a nutshell, trout started the original thread. We got shut down one night and I started the new one..

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
A member here, I believe it was @DFWJC coined the term.

Here's the first thread that was closed down for no reason:

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/old-i-love-beer-a-lot.358721/

Mods added "Old" to the title. Lots of amazing times in that thread, with some great folks that didn't make it to this one, but this one has new folks that make it nearly as fun as the last. I love that the new thread is still this active. I hate that we lost Russ, Wooten, Jack, Shunny, and some others.

Cheers, FineFan

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I can't stay in the old thread too long. Reading Jack's posts makes me very depressed and I just cant handle it right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.