I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Everyone survive the 4th? Pretty quiet here, rained quite a bit and while that might not be a welcome sight on the 4th, it was here. I can remember when folks got enough, now it's either not enough or too damned much at one time.

Trouty, how are those holes in your gums doing?

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Everyone survive the 4th? Pretty quiet here, rained quite a bit and while that might not be a welcome sight on the 4th, it was here. I can remember when folks got enough, now it's either not enough or too damned much at one time.

I'm still waking up! Finally started brewing some coffee...

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score

Survived the Fourth, but it was uneventful with my father out of town and my child at his mom's. Didn't wanna go out or have people over.

Holes are healing very nicely, CC. Thanks for asking, brother :star:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Survived the Fourth, but it was uneventful with my father out of town and my child at his mom's. Didn't wanna go out or have people over.

Always a good thing when your holes are feeling better!!!! Lol!!! LMAO!!!

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score

The weather was lovely last night, albeit a bit windy, so we tried to go on a nice long walk with the dags.
That didn't last very long once the fireworks started lighting up the sky...
I had to practically carry the pit back.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
The weather was lovely last night, albeit a bit windy, so we tried to go on a nice long walk with the dags.
That didn't last very long once the fireworks started lighting up the sky...
I had to practically carry the pit back.
Aww, the pup got scared, Cors? Poor little guy :)

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just want to take a quick moment and give a shut out to a very special moderator and wonderful poster here. This man guided us when the first beer thread was under major scrutiny from the hater CZ posters, as well as under scrutiny (right or wrong) from the higher ups. He kept us above water and probably had more to do with this thread not getting shut down than we know. It was so wrong, imo, the way the first beer thread was treated, and I'll never, ever relent on that. But I digress.

@Sarge, you're one-of-a-kind, and this Beer Thread'er -- as well as many others in here I'm sure -- will never forget that. You're a kind, fair, amazing moderator here. And you drink PBR for breakfast! (okay, that might be a stretch, but still :) )

:star::starspin::bow::yourock:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hey guys, I just want to take a quick moment and give a shut out to a very special moderator and wonderful poster here. This man guided us when the first beer thread was under major scrutiny from the hater CZ posters, as well as under scrutiny (right or wrong) from the higher ups. He kept us above water and probably had more to do with this thread not getting shut down than we know. It was so wrong, imo, the way the first beer thread was treated, and I'll never, ever relent on that. But I digress.

@Sarge, you're one-of-a-kind, and this Beer Thread'er -- as well as many others in here I'm sure -- will never forget that. You're a kind, fair, amazing moderator here. And you drink PBR for breakfast! (okay, that might be a stretch, but still :) )

:star::starspin::bow::yourock:
I want to thanks all the moderators that have benched me in the past. You ALL have made me a better man! BTW, Garrett sucks! Lol

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Holy crap! What has to happen for the powers that be to disable your ability to give a "like"? Smh

Speaking of the "like" topic, I find it to be a useful tool in keeping cooler heads at times on the board.
Text shows no emotion. Sometimes we can misunderstand or misconstrue things. Or just simply disagree.
It's amazing how hitting that button, or seeing one given to you, keeps everything civil.

@Trouty I've adopted your style of "like" giving as a form of respect and friendship.
You are the "like" shepherd, my friend. I give you full credit.
:lmao2: if you'll notice, although being capable of semi - intelligent & artfully articulated posts "the PUTTY" is pretty much the " tounge slurp of death" to most of the THREADS he actively engages in,,,including his OWN:lmao:

:facepalm:o_O:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.