I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Gross... living in the land of Micheladas and Clamatos, I have to say you either hand make it yourself, or get it hand made.
A good Michelada is an entire meal with shrimp and jerky and Worcestershire and soy sauce and olives and celery and chile and sometimes octopus...
Lots of spice and at least 4 entire limes freshly squeezed. All in at least a 48 oz chilled glass.

I'll make one for you one day.
Yer' an AWESOME bro,E:thumbup:

* I'm working about 1/4 of the way thru it,as that 'limon' was at first ,was totally unexpected & unwanted, while Laying on the couch watching this 1890's era movie
"Hostiles"

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Yer' an AWESOME bro,E:thumbup:

* I'm working about 1/4 of the way thru it,as that 'limon' was at first ,was totally unexpected & unwanted, while Laying on the couch watching this 1890's era movie
"Hostiles"
Ooh... let me know how it is. I enjoy a good western. As rare as they are nowadays...

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Ooh... let me know how it is. I enjoy a good western. As rare as they are nowadays...
Actually, considering anything out of a Redbox machine is less than 50/50 odds on being worth watching,,, this one is surprisingly pretty good,,,but I'd rented 'deadpool' also:lmao:,,,it took me halfway thru before I could wrap my head around that one:lmao2:

waldoputty

Reaction score
:lmao2: if you'll notice, although being capable of semi - intelligent & artfully articulated posts "the PUTTY" is pretty much the " tounge slurp of death" to most of the THREADS he actively engages in,,,including his OWN:lmao:

:facepalm:o_O:facepalm:
putty does not discriminate!

waldoputty

Reaction score
Hereeeeee's Pooty:lmao:
74ea.gif
putty driving on highway 5 to SF again and then to reno...

Melonfeud

Reaction score
My latest pig-out/ gluttonous addiction kick are these sweet chili&sour cream seasoned cashews marketed from CIRCLE-K.

*I'm buying two bags at a time,now:lmao2:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I was never really a sports coach but I trained and coached a lot of salespeople over the years. The process is the same, put them in their best position to be successful.
Did you make them do up downs til they puked? Did you deal with 12,000 fans booing you one minute and then kissing your butt the next? Did you deal with your star player being arrested on game day? Etc......... Lol!!

Corso

Reaction score
Actually, considering anything out of a Redbox machine is less than 50/50 odds on being worth watching,,, this one is surprisingly pretty good,,,but I'd rented 'deadpool' also:lmao:,,,it took me halfway thru before I could wrap my head around that one:lmao2:
I know I'm in the minority, but Deadpool was barely enjoyable to me.
But I finally just watched Thor: Ragnarok the other night and I kept thinking it was trying to get too cute.
A superhero's attempt at a Lethal Weapon style of camaraderie. That one was more enjoyable than Deadpool though.

FineFan

Reaction score
Hey everyone. Seems real active around here today. I'm off for the next few days so today is my drink as much beer as ya can day . So far I haven't let myself down. Cheers!:star:

Corso

Reaction score
Hey everyone. Seems real active around here today. I'm off for the next few days so today is my drink as much beer as ya can day . So far I haven't let myself down. Cheers!:star:
I'm sipping bourbon before my brother-in-law shows up to get introduced to my dags. He's taking care of them while I'm out in 11 days.

FineFan

Reaction score
I'm sipping bourbon before my brother-in-law shows up to get introduced to my dags. He's taking care of them while I'm out in 11 days.
Hey Corso. :) He might wanna take care of your dogs while he's at it.lol

Melonfeud

Reaction score
I know I'm in the minority, but Deadpool was barely enjoyable to me.
But I finally just watched Thor: Ragnarok the other night and I kept thinking it was trying to get too cute.
A superhero's attempt at a Lethal Weapon style of camaraderie. That one was more enjoyable than Deadpool though.
It was awfully tough for me to get behind that flick& enjoy it myself,,, a couple of notable highlights in the movie I thought funny or entertaining was the dead chinaman that 'splattered' & stuck to the overhead interstate information sign & then slid off and fell after the shootout, the bullet hole in the super heroes crime fighter uniform squarely placed straight up the coolio from the above mentioned shootout& that animated unicorn at the end of the movie that ejaculated rainbows from it's horn& crapped a blizzard of cash from it's butt,,,,yeah,all of about 30 seconds worth mentioning:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.