Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
giphy.gif
This is such a damned great film. Guy Ritchie is the man, Cors

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I got called an alcoholic so many times in debates when folks had no where else to go. I owe it all to the first Beer Thread lol

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I can't stay in the old thread too long. Reading Jack's posts makes me very depressed and I just cant handle it right now.
Hey Trout! My 70 inch tv went out, shopping for a new one. Gonna try to get a 75 inch for the superbowl run!

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Just gave out a ton of Likes to some wonderful posters that may not get them often. Yesterday I gave out about 1,000 LOL :D No exaggeration. Just another day at the office... ;)

@LocimusPrime, I see you brother. You're gonna get buried, my bro. 10 ft deep.

FineFan

Reaction score
A member here, I believe it was @DFWJC coined the term.

Here's the first thread that was closed down for no reason:

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/old-i-love-beer-a-lot.358721/

Mods added "Old" to the title. Lots of amazing times in that thread, with some great folks that didn't make it to this one, but this one has new folks that make it nearly as fun as the last. I love that the new thread is still this active. I hate that we lost Russ, Wooten, Jack, Shunny, and some others.

Cheers, FineFan
Well thanks Trouty. I really didn't think to open any proverbial can of worms, I was just curious! guess it's my nature.:star:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Well thanks Trouty. I really didn't think to open any proverbial can of worms, I was just curious! guess it's my nature.:star:
Oh, no can of worms amigo. We are all thick as thieves in here. Just wanted to give you a little more backstory amigo

Status
Not open for further replies.